Writing on the Walls

• Dedicated to Cristy Cakes

   I woke up to the buzzing sound of my annoying Hello Kitty clock and I groaned. I dreaded going to school because mainly everything but being able to see my best friend, Mercedes Bell. Why couldn't we just go to school on Tuesdays? I asked myself as I dragged my dead body  from my warm bed which was now vacant and to the hall bathroom. I took my shower and did everything a girl needs to do before she leaves the house. I changed into a Invader Zim tee shirt, white skinnies, and my new black converse and put in my nose, lip and eyebrow piercing.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44930804 I grabbed my Black Veil Brides book bag/purse thing and ipod and hurried downstairs. "Baby girl, are you gonna eat?" My mom asked me as I skidded through the kitchen. "NO! LATE!!" I yelled as I ran through black door and down the street to the bus stop. It was just pulling up. "THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as the doors swung open. "Good morning Miss Szala." The bus driver said to me as I nodded and  took my normal seat in the back. I slid my Gir headphones over my head and settled them onto my ears and played 'Fer Sure' by The Medic Droid. A few minutes later, Mercedes ploped her tiny butt onto the seat. "Hey, girlfriend!!!" She grinned at me. "Sup?" I asked as she pulled out her drawing flyers and handed them to me. "SICK!!" I screeched.

  I walked to Lit. , the first class of the day, by myself and sat in my regular seat by Liam Dean, one of my best friends. As Mrs. Harrison read Shakespeare's Hamlet to us, Liam passed me a note that said:

Did M give u the flyers??

And I wrote back:

yah they were BEAST!!! :)

Then once he read it, he threw it at a random slut's head and the slut stopped talking and screamed in pain. "MRS. HARRISON!!!! SIRAN AND LIAM WERE PASSING NOTES AND THREW ONE AT ME!!!!" I groaned and slid into my chair. "Mrs. Szala....You have after school dentention."