Young, Wild, and Not So Free

Hey girlies, this is my first chapter of my new story Young, Wild, and not so Free. I hope you all like it. Please tell me what ya'll think! And the Character video is over to the side so don't forget to watch that!! :)

______________________________________________ 

Chapter 1

Kayla POV

“I like it like that!

Hey windows down, chillin' with the radio on”

“I like it like that!

Damn, the sun's so hot, make the girls take it all off

I like it like that!”

“Yeah, one more time, I can never get enough of everybody

Sing it right back, I like it like that!”

Ally and I sang in the kitchen. We were both laughing and having a good time while we made lunch for everyone. Everyone was coming over to Harry and my house for lunch. I know what you are thinking, and yes you are right, he is the famous Harry Styles. He is my fiancé. I love the word fiancé, it’s just so awesome!

I’m a 18 year old mother who is getting married to her boyfriend and is pregnant with her second child. But I’m not the only one that has kids, all my friends do.

“Okay, I think we’re done!” Ally exclaimed happily as she brushed her hands off on her jeans. “I agree.” I smiled at the younger girl. Suddenly the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it” Ally smiled and walked off towards the front door.

I followed her into the livingroom to see Danielle, Zayn and their daughter Zahrah, and Niall, Ashlee, and their daughter Danielle. “Hey guys, come in.” I gave a warm smile to them. “Kayla, Ally, how are you!?!” Ashlee gave us both hugs. “I’m good, just a little tired.” I patted my baby bump. “Do you need any help with anything?” Danielle asked

“Could you please help us set the table?” I asked “Sure thing girlie.” Ashlee and Danielle followed me and Ally into the kitchen. “Where is Maddie?” Ally asked “She probably will be late as usual.” Danielle rolled her eyes and laughed

As if on cue, Maddie and Liam busted threw the front door. “Sorry we’re late!” Maddie’s voice rang out.

“It took you two long enough.” Ashlee laughed as she ran and gave her a huge hug. “Well it takes Maddie forever to get ready.” Liam rolled his eyes at her. “Oh shut up, I’m pregnant.” She stuck out her tongue.

 Liam just laughed and turned around walking into the living room with the rest of the guys.

We all set the table for lunch. “MOMMY I’M HUNGRY!!!” My son Brennon complained as he walked into the kitchen. “Sweetheart I’ll fix you a plate right now. But first go get your daddy and everyone else and tell them its time for lunch.” I bent down to his level and smiled. “Okay mommy” he answered and walked into the living room. “TIME TO EAT!” He yelled loudly. “Oh wow haha” Maddie laughed

Niall was the first one into the kitchen, which wasn’t a surprise. “Niall, hand me Danielle please” Ashlee smiled at her boyfriend. “Go to mommy baby girl.” Niall sweetly kissed Danielle on the head and handed her to Ashlee.

“Harry honey can you put Brennon in a chair?” I asked him. “Yes love” He smiled and picked up the little boy. “Mommy I wanna sit by Zahrah and Bridgette” he pouted. “Looks like somebody likes two little girls.” Zayn laughed. “He is just like you Harry!” Louis smirked.

Harry shot a quick glare at Louis then turn back to face Brennon. “Okay little man, calm down and you can sit by the pretty girls.” Harry laughed.

“I want food” Bridgette pouted “Ok here” Ally sat a plate infront of her and took a seat beside her. After setting all the children down we finally got to eat. Niall ate the most as usual despite the threatening looks for Ashlee.

The kids ate then got up to play. Ally and Ashlee sat Danielle and Blake in their play pen. “You really need to put a hold on your son Harry or he is going to be after every girl on the block.” Louis laughed. “Well what can I say, he takes after the best.” Harry smirked as he laid back in the recliner. I shot a glare at Harry as his eyes got wide. “Oh but of course I love you more than any girl in this world!” He gave a worried smile at me. “Oh whatever” I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

“You know, I think we all need a break away from everything. I mean I love my kids and all but I’m exhausted.” I suggested.

“I think that’s an amazing idea!” Ally said from her spot on my loveseat with her head in Louis lap.

The room filled with agreement. So it’s decided, we need a vacation soon.

_____________________________________________________

So there it was!

Like. Love. Hate.

Any comments? :)

-Ally