Chapter 2

I rushed to get out of the water, I was beyond terrified. Once I reached the top, Raymond was clutching his stomach and laughing out loud. I huffed and started walking towards him. He looked up and gulped. "Wrong move!" I shouted. I ran to grab him, but he was to fast for me. After chasing him around for five minutes I gave up. "Out of breath, Lee?" Raymond asked. "Shut up, I knew I shouldn't have come with you tonight." I glumly replied back. He lowered his gaze and nervously scratched the back of his neck. I'm sorry Rosalie, I didn't mean to hurt you." I softened up and cupped his face in my hands. "It's okay, I shouldn't have been so rude either, I'm sorry." I replied nicely.  

We started walking towards the car and Raymond grabbed my hand. I gave him a questioned look. "I know we had some misunderstandings today, but I would love to meet you again" He said, while blushing. I looked up at him and smiled. "I would also like that." I replied. I felt so short compared to him, he looked like he was 5"11 where as I was 5"5.  Raymond dropped me back off at Liv's house. I was about to get out of his car, when he stopped me and give me a little peck on my cheek. I was blushing like crazy. "See ya later!" I said and went inside. 

As I entered the door, Liv bombarded me with questions. "How was it? Was he sweet? Did you guys have fun? Where did you go?" I cringed and ran up to my room. That girl never stops talking. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. "He wants to see me again, but why?" I asked my reflection. "Because he in interested in you dumb ass!" I turned around shocked, only to find Liv standing there. " Olivia, you scared me!" I said. She looked at me amused and walked back in to my room. Once I was done changing in to my night clothes, I walked back in to my room only to see Liv sleeping there. I sighed and went to sleep beside her. My head hit the pillow and I was out like a light. 

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining directly in my face. "Stupid sun!" I groaned and got up. I looked at the time and almost had a heart attack. "Shit, shit, shit!" I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, got ready and was out the door. I looked at the time and mentally slapped myself. Natalie was going to kill me, literally kill me. As you see, Natalie is the owner of the company where I work, so practically she's my boss. She is a tall slender lady with glasses perched up her nose and a very penurious personality. Her eyes were like a tigers, golden and brown. Her hair is a grayish black, signs of getting old. I snapped out of my reverie and walked in to the huge building. The company was named after Natalie's mother Amelia Fashions. 

As I walked in to the building, I was greeted by some of the employees there. "Rosalie you are late, yet again." I turned around and saw Natalie standing there with a stern look on her face.  I lowered my gaze. "Sorry Natalie, I was quite tired last night." I muttered, only for her to hear. "No more excuses young lady, you are being shifted to the other side of the city. I looked up at her in shock. "Your firing me?" I asked slowly. "No, I am just swapping you with a worker at my nephews company." She replied smoothly. I nodded, choking back on the tears. I couldn't argue with her, that would result in me getting fired.  

I walked in to my office and started packing my stuff. Everything happens for a reason I assured myself.  Whatever my father had done, has made me the person I am today. Something good will come out of this, right? I checked any work I had left, thankfully I had finished all my work yesterday. I knocked on Natalie's office door. "Come in." She replied curtly. I walked in to her office with my head down. "Do I leave today?" I asked quietly. "You can go home for today, but your first day at Kai Enterprises is tomorrow." I nodded and left her office. 

I walked in the parking lot and unlocked my car. I sat everything in the back seat and starting driving. Thanks to Liv's parents, I had a nice car. It was a  silver 2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan. On the way home, I stopped at a small coffee shop called Cafe Noir. I loved the delicious stuff they had here. I walked up to the counter and ordered two chocolate biscotti and a medium latte. I walked toward my favorite table, only to see a man already sitting there. I turned around and started walking away feeling disappointed. "Rosalie?" The man questioned. I turned around, only to find Raymond looking at me. I smiled and walked over to him. 

Was it good? Yes/No? Please give feedback, so I can improve! Thank you <3 Oh, by the way there are some words in this chapter, you may not know. Please, just ask in the comments box and don't hate. Love you all!