The Most Powerful Past -8

Hestia's POV

The child is smart.Smarter that any his age.I was surprised no one found out.Their own powers where in their pressance yet not in them,and the didn't bother give it a thought.Hestia,we need to talk.Please head over to the Tride Point. Lord Chaos said in my head so I did.

When I got there I saw the most powerful beings in the Multivurse.Going from the weakest to the stongest are the Fates,Lord Chaos and Perseus.When Lord Chaos told me this I wasn't surprised,the child is not as ordinary as any other creature in the multiverse.He was born on a day where the Gods',Titans',Primordals'and Lord Chaos's power set free and combine and have combined from the begining of life as we know it on this day.Every Immortal -fadded or not- has their powers leave their body in search for a second host.These powers roam the earth in search of a new born demigod.This demigod will gain these powers and be trained to use them.Unfortunatly  all demigod children born on Augest 18 have been weak,and die as soon as the power tried to enter them.Perseus however,has something different his mother wasn't alive.Sally Jackson died giving birth to him and that effected everything.The powers have  the personalities of their owners,the power of Ares wants war,the power of Demeter wants spring (or Persephone.Whichever way you put it).They were chatting,fighting,and al in all distracted.They were so distracted that Perseus's body got notifyed by their presance and allowed their entery.

Anyways back to the point,the Fates told me that he was immortal but not unageable.He will grow until the age of adulthood-18-is between his hands.He can't do much now as he is still a child,but I trust him to become the great olympian that will steer the Greeks and Romans alike,into unbeliveable greatness.Lord Chaos wished to adopt the child,but we all kow that he is ment to start changing the world."Where should we start the changes?"I asked.There was begining with Ares to decrease the number of wars,especially in the Arab parts or Zeus to remove his arrognce and ignorance."How about Artemis?She hates men a lot and we can't her extinct the species." "Sadly,you are right Hestia.And to think the goddess of Children would harm the gender opposit to her's,even as a child." Lord Chaos said "Do you disagree?"Non did,no one could argue,the situation had all the proof it needed.Artemis changed from a nice,lovely,motherly figure into a crule,hateful one.

Artemis's POV

Back with the hunt,I relaxed.Just me and my daughters.No one else,of course the occasional animal will be spotted,but they will become food in no time,the animals for us the men for our animals.A cycle.We eat one of them,they eat one of us.

"Ahem." I jumped fron my chair and turned,only to find a little figure hidden in the shadows."Show yourself." I said calmly trying to identify who the person was from what I can see. "I can not,not until you accept." "Accept what?"

Suddenly I heard a voice in my head "Artemis" it said "Do you agree to not kill the person before you,and to help them and feed them.To care for them and to love them with all you heart.Do you aggree to accept?"

(A/N: LOOK!A WILD CHAPTER APPEARES.Yes I updated.No I am not dead.I am typing this in my school after a grammar final.An a school has better internet than one in a house.Anyways I hope you like it)