⛄special Christmas addition🎄

Imagine your otp in their living room dancing. Kyle put on some Christmas music over the record player and Alfred poured the two of them each a glass of wine. Picture Alfred’s head leaning against Kyle’s chest as they sway back and forth to the sound of pure happiness. In this moment, nothing could go wrong and nothing will go wrong. They are both feeling a mix of emotions but above all else, they feel happy

“Kyle! Put on some Christmas music! Please!” Alfred begged with his puppy dog eyes, he knew Kyle /or anyone else for that matter/ wasn’t into Christmas as much as he was, but he really wanted to do something special with Kyle on Christmas Eve. Kyle sighed but got up from his comfy chair and walked towards the bookshelf that had all the CDs, “Which one do ya want? “ There had to be at least twenty of them. “Uhhh….. Just go for the Santa pack pleeeaaasssee!” Alfred said with a bright and cheery smile fit for the Christmas cheer he shared every year without fail. Kyle shook his head but started to dig for the CD, after almost having all the CDs fall, he found the one that got used the most. Alfred bounded over to his record player he’s kept since the early 1900’s and got it to start playing when he got the CD out of Kyle’s hand. “Thank you Sugar Plum~” He thanked with a kiss to the Aussie’s cheek and ran over to place the CD into the record player.  After it was all set, the sound of Christmas music sounded throughout the house, ” Isn't this great, Kyle? All the music and pretty lights?” The Australian smiled even though he was fed up with all the Christmas stuff all over. “Yeah, I guess. If it makes you happy.” Kyle said as he brought Alfred close to him to start dancing like the dorks they were. Alfred smiled and rested his head against Kyle's chest, “ I'm glad we can do this together, ya know, find a medium we both can enjoy.” Kyle hummed and placed his head on Alfred’s as they started rocking side to side. “Yeah, but no one will ever be as crazy as you when it comes to this holiday~” He teased a little and kissed the top of Alfred’s head sweetly. Alfred giggled and nuzzled his boyfriend's buff chest as a sign of affection, “And no one will ever be as crazy as you~” Kyle chuckled. “I don’t know, would anyone else give out Pokemon dildos and condoms for Christmas~” He said, referring to last year’s Christmas where he sent everyone /of legal age of course/ a set of Pokemon dildos and condoms as a complete crack gift and for his own amusement. “ I don't think I know anyone who would send kangaroo balls to people, either. “ Alfred grinned and laughed slightly at imagining Arthur's face when he sees what his brother sent him. Kyle laughed a little. “Whaatt, it gives the inexperienced a chance to practice!~” He said with an amused smirk, already getting ready to laugh at the American’s reaction. Alfred had to think about what Kyle said before shaking his head, “ I sometimes worry about your sanity. “ Alfred moved closer to Kyle and got more relaxed. “What sanity? I don’t even know what that word means!” Kyle chuckled out and wrapped his arms around Alfred’s waist so they’d be more comfortable in this position. The American smiled and shifted slightly, “ And that's what I love about you.” He leaned up and kissed Kyle's cheek softly. The Aussie smiled and kissed Alfred’s lightly freckled cheeks in turn. “That’s all you love about me? Just cause I don’t know what a word means?~” He lightly teased the other. Alfred laughed, “ I don't know, you are pretty ugly too.” He teased back, smirking up at the other, “ With those cute cow licks and muscles, who would ever want to date you~?” “Apparently, you do~ You’ve dated me for quite sometime sir, so I believe that you don’t think I’m ugly at all~” Kyle teased back and slipped his hands into Alfred’s back pockets and gave his ass a tiny squeeze. “Plus who’d want to date an adorable little shit with the cutest freckles and pudge?~” This made Alfred blush brightly, “ I don't know, but I guess the man who considers spiders 'cute’ must have pretty low standards~” “You consider fish cute so look who’s talking~” Kyle smirked brought Alfred a little closer with his statement. “They are cute, you just don’t know what is and isn't cute” Alfred shook his head and laughed. Kyle chuckled and leaned his forehead on Alfred’s. “If I didn’t know what is and isn’t cute, I wouldn’t even be here.” The American blushed more and looked away slightly with a small grin, “ Well I guess that is true..” Kyle smiled and started to place kisses all over Alfred’s face, locking his arms behind the American’s back so he couldn’t escape the onslaught of kisses. Alfred giggled and wiggled around, “ Hey! What are you doing?” He moved his face around a little, closing his eyes as he laughed at the ticklish feeling. “What, I can’t kiss you?” Kyle laughed out but didn’t stop kissing all over Alfred’s face until he was satisfied with a small kiss to his boyfriend’s lips. Alfred smiled and gave Kyle another peck on the lips before hugging him, “ I love you” “I love you, too, my little koala bear.” Kyle said into Alfred’s soft, honey blonde hair and hugged him back with a smile. Alfred leaned up and kissed Kyle softly but soon tilted his head to kiss deeper. Kyle kissed back sweetly and gently caressed the small of Alfred’s back, pouring all his love into the passionate kiss. Alfred moaned softly and leaned against Kyle before wrapping his arms around his lover's neck, pulling him closer. Kyle licked Alfred’s bottom lip, silently asking for entry to the well known territory of Alfred’s mouth as he moved his hands to the bottom of Alfred’s thighs and hoisted him up into the air. Alfred wrapped his legs around the Aussie’s waist and held onto him tighter so he didn't fall. The Australian trailed kisses from the corner of Alfred’s mouth to his ear and whispered, “How about we take this to the bedroom, mate?~” He made sure his accent stood out greatly, loving Alfred’s reactions to it. Alfred blushed and nodded, even though it wasn't their first rodeo, he still got as embarrassed as the first time, “O-ok” Kyle chuckled and started to kiss and suck on Alfred’s neck as they made their way to their bedroom to continue in the privacy of the comfortable bed. Alfred breathed out a small sigh as he tilted his head back, moaning at the pleasure he was receiving. When the two finally reached their bedroom door without anything falling or breaking, Kyle pushed open the door with his hip and shut it behind him with his foot.

(( Lol just a random line from what I said in the making of this

Why did my mind go to peter opening a box and bam! A Pokemon dildo

Merry early Christmas!))