Chapter 7

The next day it was raining, and it was hard for Gal to navigate through the Rockies waters. Peter was is outlook telling to go left or go right but it was even hard for him to see. Then all of a sudden there was a bright light up ahead.
"Gal, follow the light" Peter said pointing and Gal did. The light helped them get there the rockie lands but as they got closer to the light, a black flag appear ahead. Pirates.
Gal and Peter could not turn around and the only way was straight.
They pirates blocked there path way and Gal didn't have time to turn the boat that much without hitting more rocks of making the ship tip over. They had to stop and then large wooden planks landed on the deck and 5, 10, 20 pirates all ran over them onto the ship and then finally the captain of the ship came over and walked to Gal and Peter. The Captain was wearing a huge Hat and had an eye patch covering his left eye. His flashy belt held up his heavy pants and his black boots matches his black coat. Peter took a big gulp for he was never this scared in his life before.
"Were is the crew" the pirate demanded.
"This is it, just the top of us" Gal said standing strong and straight.
"Lier, Winston go look around this ship for others" he barked at him and a small pirate turned around to search.
"You have no right being on my ship" Gal said.
"And who are you telling me his. You are just a pretty boy" the pirate said spitting on his face.
"Give me yer underwear" he said with his pirate accent.
"What" Gal asked very confused.
"You heard what I said. Hand them over" he said.
Peter and Gal didn't want to mess with the pirates so they started to take their belts off then all the pirates started to laugh.
"They actually think I am serious" the pirate captain said laughing
"No I don't want your stinky pants. Know why did you cross the dead man's zone" he asked
"What?" Peter said
The pirate turned to him with his eye locked up.
"The rockie water behind you, of course" he said sounding never angry.
"Well..."Peter said "We were heard it was a short cut to the kingdom of Jakko" Gal said lying.
"Don't lying to me or you will be laying on the bottom of this ocean in least than a minute" he backed out.
"We are on a journey" Peter said
The pirate looked at Peter and said "what journey?"
"My oldest friend has been locked up in a tower and I found her note in a bottle. She needs to be rescued" Peter spitted out.
"Ohhh, a journey for a girl" he said and the laugh.
"Tell me about this girl" he demanded.
"Well, she was and is my only best friend since I was very young. She likes the color blue, horses, swimming. She had dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes that twinkle when the sun hits them. She doesn't know how beautiful she is. Her laugh is the weirdest thing about her. Hates lemon cookies. Hates the person her father is trying to make her become. Loves to climb trees. And every time she looks at you it is like a new star is born in the heavens." He said feeling free and no more tension in his stomach.
"Well, it sounds like you are in love" the pirate said.
"What, no, we are just friends" he said laughing
"Okay" the pirate said. "I met this one girl at a bar one night and I she was the most beautiful women I had even laid eyes on to find out her husband was the chief of the kingdom's navy. She was in the bar because he husband was gone off to war and she didn't want to be alone. So we spent the whole night together until the next morning. I didn't want to break her heart as she say me walking away so I left without saying good bye. The worst thing I ever regretted in my life. Funny, I have never told anyone this story before but I am telling you. How about this, I'll let you go to save your girl and make sure you don't lose her" he said and walked on the wooden planks back to his boat and the other pirates followed and when everyone was over. All but one. The pirate wakes up to him
"Your girl is locked in the tower right" he asked.
"Yes! You have seen her?" Peter asked
"No, we don't save princesses but we saw the dragon that is guarding her" he said "you are going to need this" he said taking his sword out and giving it to him with a big smile on his face but he had no teeth but one.
"Thank you" he said grabbing the sword out of his hands, which by the way were all brown and dirty.
He nodded his hand and then walked back on his ship and they were gone.
Peter no longer had the stabbing pain inside him when he talked about Elena and then the sun clear up and the rained stopped. Peter's mind was cleared. He was in love with her. He had never felt so free and full of joy. Peter knew he was always missing something inside of him, but it was just a bit blurry and needed some sun light to brighten a path to his heart.
Of course he could not sleep that night as well for the next day we would be arriving at the tower. He wondered if she felt the same way about him.