twenty four ;

I'm sorry if theres any typos. my head hurts so does my throat plus my eyes are watery HELP. sorry :(.

Bucky get ready for meeting Avery at her room tonight. He's hundred percents ready with I want you so bad thing that's what Avery's called. It's 9:30 and everyone are sleeping so he get out from his room and walks to Avery's.

He knocks on her door and she opens it. Avery smiles and closes the door. Bucky sit on her bed and Avery stands in front of him. Bucky chuckles and stand up from the bed.

"So,you're early." Avery smirks

"Cause everyone are sleeping so why not I'm early." Bucky chuckles.

"Let me start this." Avery pushes bucky until he falls on the bed and press her lips on him.

The both of them trying to control their voices because they are afraid that they'll get caught. Bucky removes Avery's shirt and pants. Avery do the same thing to him. Bucky stop kissing her and look at her.

"Mind if I unsclapped it?" Bucky giggles.

"Go ahead." Avery smiles and look at his beautiful body.

"Beauty." Bucky laughed.

"Shhh,they might hear us." Avery chuckled.

Bucky bite Avery's lips and neck. He kisses her neck to make her feel better. Avery kiss him so hard,tugging at his hair.

"Doll." Bucky says.

"shh." Avery smiles.

"You're tired right?" Bucky stroke her hair.

"kinda. But that's fun." Avery smiles.

"I think that's enough for tonight." Bucky kissed her temple.

"You're sweating."

"So does you Ave."

The both of them remain silence until Bucky stare at her. He pushes her hair because it covers her beautiful eyes.

"What?" Avery covers herself with the blanket.

"I can't wait to say I do and you will officially be Mrs Barnes." Bucky smiles.

"You're really want this marriage thing to happen huh?" Avery laughed

"Yes."

idk but I'm really sick rn :(