Chapter Eight

Last chapter:

"DEAN" I screamed as my hands slipped and I was falling.

I was thinking three things:

1) Gravity is a bitch.

2) I'm so weak.

3) Why didn't dean help me.

Then nothing, I was consumed in the darkness that is my life.

.......or was my life.

______________________

Dean's POV:

AJ was reaching for hand, when she slipped off the roof and this reminded me of the past in so many ways.

I was thinking about her and reliving that god awful day.

Flashback:

"You really think he loves you, he's insane he can't conceive the emotion love" he told her.

"That's not true" I said trying to break free of his goons.

"Isn't that sweet he's fighting for you" he told her touching her face.

"Don't you dare touch her, you son of a bitch" I yelled at him.

"Watch your mouth boy" he told me.

"Why can't any of you see he's better...he's cured" she said defending me.

"Please he hasn't been sane ever, no one can cure him not even you" she told her.

"I am, I wouldn't dream of harming her or myself" I honestly told them.

"Please" they both said not believing me.

She touched her stomach, and that upset me.

"I said don't touch her bitch" I yelled caused her flinch which pissed him off.

"That's it you and your mouth get on my nerve" he said walking toward me.

He along with his henchmen beat the crap out of me, but I was still alive....survived worse right?

"Stop please just leave us alone, I thought every family wanted to be whole again" she told them crying I hated to see her cry.

They were all focused on her now as I tried to drag myself off the ground.

"He ruined that family when he was born" she spat at my baby.

"But y-you have your son back now and we can all be happy" she begged.

"Our son died the day our daughter died" he told her taking out a knife.

"Now its your turn" she said grabbing her.

"No please leave her alone, kill me if you want" I said standing and coughing up blood.

"We need you alive, her not so much" he said.

"The best part two for one" she said as the two guy grabbed me again.

"NO, leave my family alone" I yelled at them.

"You don't deserve to be happy" she told me as he stabbed the women I loved and she threw her off the roof.

"Dean" she yelled as I broke loose and ran/hopped over to her.