Christmas Special! X Reader

The character that was voted for the most was LAXUS!!! I personally was very happy about this 😏. BTW, you are also a lightning dragon slayer in this but your lightning is blue. Thank you guys for voting please enjoy!!!

Tonight was Fairy Tail's annual Christmas party. It was held on Christmas Eve night and they always drank, danced, sang, and just spent as much time as they could with each other. Right now some of the members were there early to help decorate and set up for the party.

"Hey, Mira where do you want these!?" Y/N yelled. She was standing on a ladder holding up some fake snowflakes. Mira pointed to the stage. Y/N moved the ladder close to the stage and leaned forward reaching for the top of the stage. Once she finished hanging those up Y/N slid down the ladder and checked the time. The party was gonna start in 30 minutes and she wasn't even ready. "Mira I gotta go get ready! I'll see you soon, bye!" Y/N shouted as she grabbed her coat running out of the guild.

Y/N ran out of the guild towards her house but didn't notice the thin layer of ice on the sidewalk. As she ran her foot slipped and she lost her balance almost falling. Y/N braced for impact but felt nothing. Her eyes opened and she saw the famous lightning dragon slayer, Laxus. She blushed seeing him since he has been her crush since they were little.

"Still as clumsy as ever," Laxus chuckled and put Y/N down.

"Shut up, I was in a hurry and didn't notice the ice." Y/N told Laxus. He just rolled his eyes playfully and gave her a smirk that she loved so much.

"Why are you in such a hurry anyway?" He questioned. Y/N gave him a weird look.

"You don't know, Laxus today's Christmas Eve. I have to get ready for the party." She chuckled seeing Laxus's shocked face.

"Christmas Eve already!? Uhh, I'll see you later at the party tonight Y/N!" He yelled as he ran down the street almost slipping on the ice in a sudden hurry. Y/N giggled and quickly got to her house. Y/N took off her coat and shirt revealing her F/C guild mark on her lower back. Y/N quickly put on a nicer pair of jeans and black wedges. She threw on a fitting, red, long sleeved shirt that was also a V- neck. Y/N curled her hair and was about to walk out leaving it down but she walked past a mirror next to her front door and stopped having a small flashback.
Flashback

"Laxus stop messing with my hair! I've gotta go!" Y/N scolded Laxus as she was grabbing her bag. Laxus 'shushed' her and messed with her hair. He put her hair up and tied it with a rubber band. She gave him a weird look.

"What you look better with your hair up, you said you wanted to look good so.." Laxus blushed and Y/N chuckled.

"Well thank you for being my hair stylist, I'll see you later." After that Y/N left to go out on a blind date with someone Erza set her up with. Laxus was left standing there jealous that he wasn't the one going on the date with her.
Flashback ends

Y/N smiled at the memory and decided to put her hair up in a ponytail. Y/N threw on her coat and grabbed a wrapped gift on her table.
"Hopefully he likes it" she mumbled before putting it in her bag.

(While you're getting ready)
"I can't believe I forgot to get her a gift!" Laxus yelled to his team while he frantically ran threw the store.

"Laxus it'll be fine I'm sure you'll find something." Ever says trying to reassure him. The team tries helping him look for a gift for his also crush since they were kids. He looked around the store and sighed in annoyance.

"What am I doing she doesn't even like this store!?" Laxus ran out and walked up and down the streets while his team was left in the previous store. He slowed down his pace and sighed in defeat. He sat down on a bench trying to think of something to get for Y/N. He looked across the street to see a pawn shop. He looked at the displays with a bored face when his eyes widened. He got up and walked in surprisingly seeing no one in the store other than a cashier.