One-Shot

I was walking around in Las Noches looking for that damn blue haired espada. He thought it would be funny to drop cold water on me during my cat nap. "Grimmjow where the hell are you!!" I yelled still searching for that damn espada. 'I swear I'm going to kill him when I find him.' I thought to myself. Then when I turned around the next corner I ran into a hard built chest then I looked up seeing that damn espada that ruined my nap.

"Nice to see ya wide awake, kitten." Grimmjow smirked. I glared at him because he knows that I don't like being called 'kitten'. He just calls me that, so he can see me pissed off or flirts with me because I'm a cat like him. But I'm not a hollow, I'm actually a cat demon, so we're not that much the same.

"Why the hell did you drop fucking cold water on me!!" I shouted into his face. "Cuz I want to. Do ya have a problem with that, kitten?" he said leaning close to me, his breath hitting my face. "Yeah, I do." I told him. "Well, too bad I can do whatever I want to ya, my little kitten." he grinned while he grabbed my chin and pulled my chin up, so we were looking at eye to eye.

"Fuck you." I hissed at him. Then I pulled away from him and I turned around starting to head back to my room. 'I swear he likes to piss me off, but I still love him even though I will never tell him that. I wish I can tell him, but I know he doesn't like me and probably he'll never will since he's a hollow.' I thought to myself. I couldn't help but smile at a thought that if Grimmjow would actually like me.

As I close my door to my room thinking about that coming true.

Grimmjow's POV

As I watch _______ leave all I could think about was her for some reason. When I first saw her I couldn't take my eyes off of her; she's very beautiful and also very strong for a woman. But I couldn't stand it that the other male espadas were staring at her when she first came here, it made me outrage because they were probably thinking about claiming her. Which will never happen because she's mine and will only be mine, I will not let any other fucking asshole touch her or have her except me.

'I wonder if _______ even likes me, probably not since I always piss her off which I find cute when she's mad at me. Man, I can't stop thinking about her, her image is stuck to my mind like glue. Her beautiful purple eyes that could see right through me, that long black/bluish hair making her more beautiful even that sexy body of hers that I would love to have my hands over with.' I said in my mind while smirking.

"I guess I should pay a visit to my little kitten." I told myself heading to my little kitten's room grinning all the way when I reached her door to her room.

*knock knock*