Come with me if you want to live.

Mya opened her eyes slowly, she lifted her hand and pulled her dark brown hair away from her deep blue eyes. Sitting up in bed she looked out her door. she heard her older sister rumaging through the kitchen.

Mya and her sister didnt get along, lets say they dispised of each other.

Mya through her head back against her pillow ,
" why do I stay here with her. Im so tired of this simple Apple pie life."

She jumped out of bed, and ran to her dresser. She pulled out a black short sleeve shirt, camo jeggings with holes up at the thigh, and her older brothers army boots. He had suprisingly small feet.

Mya's brother was 27, exactly 7 years older than her. He died in a car accident during his family visit for Christmas.

" Ill be back later, sarah!" she shouted at her sister, while she grabbed her grey hoodie and keys off the table behind the couch.

" Do me a favor and dont come back!" Sarah screamed back at her. Mya just casually rolled her eyes and walked out the door to her old beat up toyota truck.
" Hello beautiful.."  she said as she as she patted the hood of the old truck, it responded with a creak as she opened the ref door.   Driving down the colorado dirt road, thoughts of running away, finding someone to care for her, love her ran through her mind. A small tear dripped down her face. She didnt want much, just to be loved.  A bright red light that hung on a string blared at her, pushing to a stop, she put her head down on the wheel, tear after tear fell down her cheeks. A horn honked from behind her, ushering her to go forwerd. She rose her head and hit the gas, lifting her left hand to her face she wiped the tears from her cheeks.

Mya Pulled into the parking lot infront of the liquer store. She put the car in park and opened the creaking door, she walked toward the liquer store with no emotion on her face. 

Dean~

he walked calmly through the store looking for a few bottles of whiskey. Stressed he stopped and ran his hand through his short sandy blond hair he let out a sigh. inside his leather Jacket hung on the left side was a blade that had estranged markings on it, he called it a demon blade. In the pocket of his jeans a smallish leather journal sat peacefully.

he walked around the short old wooden isles that  were covered in all differant types of achaholic bevreges. looking left and right as he walked through the isles. Finally he found what he was looking for.

Mya~

She pulled open the glass door and walked in. The squirmy kid at the counter looked her up and down, a smirk appeared on his face. She stopped in her trackes and turned her head to the right looking straight at the boy he nodded his head up and down continuesly with that stupid smirk on his face,
"Yeah, Not gunna happen." she spoke to him firmly, he dropped the smirk from his face quickly and put his head down and continued to sort through the money. she looked away and headed back towards the whiskey. She looked over the racks while she walked slowly. Mya saw the back of a mans head, his brown leather jacket fell over him perfectly, in the pocket of his dark worn out jeans sat a brown leather journal. as he reached up to pick the bottles of whiskey off the shelf his leather jacket went up exposing his black t-shirt. Mya's stomach fluttered. she looked down at the ground and smiled.  As she turned the corner to go to the whiskey, a Large knife with many  engravings on the flat side fell from the inside of his jacket. Her eyes opened widely at the knife, she then looked back up at the man.

Dean~
(in his thoughts)

" I heard the CUPLUNK on the floor, I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. I turned my head and looked down at the knife sitting on the floor. But a little farther down the isle i saw a girl's army boots, I followed her legs up to her face. I must say she was beautiful. Her long Dark brown hair fell over her open grey hoodie, her eyes a misty but deep blue. her face was pale, I couldnt tell if it was from the knife laying on the floor or if she just naturally looked like a modern snow white. I didnt know what to say but I could tell she was frightened. How could I blame her  there was a scary looking statanic knife on the floor If i wasnt used to it i would be too. I tried to put a smile on my face but im pretty sure it looked akward. So thats what I said.  
" Well... This is akward."

Mya~

My voice got trapped in my throught, i could tell I went completly pale. my hands began to shake rappidly.
I was brought back to reality when i heard him speak.
My mind continued to tell me to stay there and talk about why the hell a satanic knife was on the floor in front of me, but I didnt listen. I turned around and bolted out of the store. questions built up inside of me. I heard him scream after me.
"Wait! I can explain!!"
I did nothing but keep running and yell at him,
" To late for that!!"

I suddenly tripped on a rock, I emmiedietly  put my head in and did a tuck and role my brother had tought me. But i kinda failed it..
"uggg!" i mumbled as i fell down.
The man picked me up by my arm, he
wrapped his hand around my waist and whispered in my ear.
" Come with me if you want to live."
His deep voice took me off guard, I hate to say it but it was quite sexy, but obviously intimidating as well. His words didnt emidiatly take me to life or death it made me think of  do i want to live, Not just survive but really "live". a smile spread across my face as i looked at him. he took his mouth from my ear and looked at me. His Freckled nose, and his EYES! those beautiful green eyes! my stomach fluttered quickly and my palms got sweaty. without  having a clue what i was saying i blurted out,
" who has eyes as beautiful as yours.." his eyes widened and a smirk spread across his face, he tightend his grip around my waist and said,
" well thanks mystery girl. by the way im dean." 
"im Mya." 
" Well good to meet you mya." When he said my name a smile filled my face, i quickly contained myself and blushed.
He then took a sharp turn and pulled me toward a beautiful 67 Impala. my mouth dropped open and i quickly let the words blurt from my mouth, running my words together,
" YOU-HAVE-A-67''-IMPALA!!!"

Dean~

This girl was driving me wild, her hair, eyes, personality, and the fact she new my car! But most of all she didnt just want to, you know... and i knew i was gunna have to take her to the bunker for questioning because right know she new to much. Doing what i needed to do i looked at her and spoke,
"Im sorry."  
she looked at me worried.
I hit her accross the face one time just to knock her out, she fell limp in my arms. I whispered again,
"Im sorry..." 
i grabbed her and carried her bring style. she kinda rolled into me. i didnt mind it.  I put her in the back of the impala and we began to drive.

A/N

Thanks for reading!! I will continue to update!!