Chapter 13

Lucy's POV

*KNOCK KNOCK* I heard against the door of Keegan's bathroom

'Go away' I shouted

'Luce, its me. Can I come in?' I knew it was Ian

'You don't need to see me like this' I replied weekly

'I don't care' he said walking into the bathroom

Once again my head found the toilet and I was sick

'Ssshhh, Lucy its okay' Ian said calmly rubbing my back 'I'm here for you'

I hated being sick. It used to be what I turned to after my binging but I was getting over that, and now being sick just made me feel worse. I swear I am never drinking again.

I began to feel better around 10 minutes later, and Ian was helping me stand up.

'Tell you what' he said looking at me 'Why don't we get you cleaned up and I will take you back to my place. I've missed you, you know'

'I've missed you too' I replied, pulling him into a hug

We stood there for a couple of minutes wrapped in each others warm embrace before decided we would go back to the kitchen ready to face the day. Ian could make anyone's day feel better, but I'm glad today that that 'anyone' was me.

'How you feeling Luce?' asked Troian from behind the counter

'Not to good if I'm honest' Ian's arm was lightly draped around my shoulder which made me feel a lot calmer

'Guy's I think we are going to head off now' Ian said from his space beside me

'Okay' they all muttered, finishing off their mouthfuls of food

Ian went over to say goodbye to the boys whilst Ashley came over and hugged me and whispered quietly in my ear.

'Don't do anything I wouldn't do' she chuckled

'You would do everything' I said leaning out of the hug so I could see her face

'I know' she said winking and kissing me on my cheek

Although I was only going back to Ian's to rest part of me wanted there to be more. Sure I felt like crap but being around Ian had already helped. I was getting stronger everyday and with Ian constantly checking in on me, I knew I had to not only do it for me but for him.

Ian's POV

We had made it back to my apartment and I sent Lucy to my room to get into bed.

I went up there not long after and found her snoring lightly on the pillow. I brought her up some Advil and a glass of water, removed her shoes, and left her to sleep the day away.

It had been a few hours before I heard Lucy come into join me in the sitting room. She had come in wearing on of my hoodies that looked about 5 sizes to big for her. She looks cute, there is no point denying it.

'You feeling okay?' I asked and all I got in reply was a shake of the head then a tired Lucy came to sit close to me resting her head on my lap.

I began stroking her hair softly before speaking again.

'Are you still feeling sick?'

'Not so much' she replied 'But my head hurts like hell'

'Did you take the Advil?' she nodded

'Tell you what, Why don't I make a late lunch and then spend the rest of the day on the couch watching movies?' I asked still stroking her hair

I really did love Lucy and after helping her in all she's been through It has made me love her even more.

'Okay' she said attempting to sit up to let me past

'I won't be long' I said whispering gently

I stood up and began to walk to the kitchen, I turned around just before and saw Lucy curled up in a ball on the couch. Damn she's cute. I don't know how long I can go without wanting to do anything. It was taking everything against my will not to kiss her right now.

Lucy's POV

I really liked Ian. I knew that for sure, he knew that too. But he said we had to wait until I defiantly got better. I feel better, I really do. I have my good days and my bad ones but with Ian's help and Ashley's for that matter, I am getting there.

'Here you go' declared Ian walking into the room

He had made us both pasta. He was a good chef, not as good as my mum, but he was good.

'Thank you' I replied smiling weekly at him.

I still felt like crap but after sleeping I was actually starting to get hungry. I just hoped I wouldn't vomit it straight back up!

We had eaten in pretty much silence the odd question was asked here and there but it was mostly quiet.

It gave me time to think. I need to tell him, I thought. I don't know how much longer I can keep up this act for. I love him to much to wait.

Ian's POV

I'm going to tell her. I am going to tell her after she puts down her pasta bowl. Shit. She had just layed her bowl down on the coffee table in front of the couch. Was I ready?

'Lucy?' I asked nervously

'Ian I need to tell you something' Lucy instantly replied

'I...'

So who's going to say it first?

Not long left now guys! Thankyou for all your support. Keep it coming if you want to read the last two chapters! :)