Slow me down.

Zarria's POV
It was Saturday morning, the day of issues concert. I've been waiting for this for almost a six months know, ever since they posted their tour dates. I couldn't believe they were coming to my small town, tooele utah. I walk downstairs to get some breakfast to start my morning off, of course I walk downstairs and there is my drunk father on the couch passed out. I ignore him and go to the kitchen and make waffles. Waffles were always be my favorite breakfast meal. I get all the stuff to make waffles flour, eggs, etc ect. Then I hear my little brother jay come downstairs. We're twins but I came out first so I call myself older (we're both 21) . Of course he has some random girl with him who he probably slept with.
"Good morning jay would you like some waffles" i asked kindly
"Uh yeah!" He replied
"What about little miss uh sorry I don't know your name."
"Kylee" she said twirling her light brown hair
I continued making the waffles and hurried and made everyone plates even my drunk fathers and took mine upstairs so I could go get ready for the concert. I've never been so excited for something in my life. I finally get to meet Tyler Carter.

Thanks guys for reading I'm really new at this but to be continued :)