sass and more sass

The thirteen-hour plane ride was almost enjoyable.

Almost.

Everyone seemed to have relaxed since Moa's cold mood switch.

"Louis! Niall! Give it back!" Moa yelled, waking up, Liam and Kat.

"Okay, okay, calm down." Kat groaned.

"What did they do?" Liam questioned.

"THEY STOLE MY NOSE AND WON'T GIVE IT BACK!" Moa yelled, launching herself at Niall, who had it. Niall stuck his tongue out and threw it to Louis, and he caught it.

"Na Na Na-Na Naaa!" He sang, swinging the "nose" around in his hand.

"Ugh.. Give her back her nose Louis." He was clearly tired, but the daddy role was never over.

Louis gave him a sly smile, but before he could do anything, Liam spoke again.

"AND Niall. "

The boys groaned and gave the girl her nose back.

"Pussy..." Louis muttered.

"You get none!" She shot back.

Liam went and sat back next to Kat.

"Is she always like this?" He asked Kat after he slumped into the uncomfortable seat.

"No. Moa's usually the mature one. They're just a bad influence on her." She joked.

Liam frowned.

"I'm sorry. The boys are lovely, they just play a little too much." He explained.

"Oh, that's fine, Liam. She used to be like that before we assembled the group. When we got into our group, she automatically assumed the MomBot role." Kat reassured him.

He nodded slowly before glancing back at Moa who seemed to be contently slurping butter off her fingers.

"So what was that whole...frost queen thing she did back there ?"

Kat seemed  to freeze up.

"Uhh...what do you mean ?" She chuckled nervously.

"You know..." he lowered his voice, "the airplane windows literally grew frost."

Kat grimaced.

"I didn't notice."

"What do you mean you didn't-"
Kat clapped, changing the subject.

"Yes Moa is quite comfortable now that she's met you all."

Liam paused. He seemed to dissect her strained smile and decided to let the subject go.

"Oh. Okay. So does that mean she's comfortable around us?" He asked.

Kat looked back to see Niall, Moa, Louis, and Bell watching something on the TV. Mo was so into the movie she was talking about it.

"You! You slit nosed motherf*cker! Voldemort, you stupid bitch!" She yelled, throwing popcorn at the TV.

Niall and Bell laughed while Louis shoved popcorn in her mouth and told her to shut up.

Kat laughed nervously and looked back at Liam.

"I think that's a yes."

"I hope so anyway." She mumbled to herself.
______________________________

"Dude, Niall, I swear!" She exclaimed quietly.

"I can't believe that your pet snake ate your bird." Niall shook his head.