Weird O.O

* knock, knock, knock*

"Kendra is here." Mom laughed.

"Alright, Let her in. " i yelled back.

Hmmmm  got to tell Kendra about how I am/know about werewolves....Kendra had knocked on my door about three times and I hadn't notice until she called my name.

* Kendra's POV*

__________________

I had knocked three times, and she didn't answer. so i called her name.

"Brook?" I giggled. She then opened the door and apologized for not answering when I knocked.

" Soooo...What's up?" I asked.

"Not much I have a few things to talk to you about though." She choked out.

"Well spill it." I laughed

" Okay, I am a werewolf..." She quietly whispered.

I looked at her in shock. I am one to. everyone at school is a werewolf. Just her Mom told us to not let her know that she was one of us. I guess her mom had told her, and maybe she wanted to tell me first. I mind linked my pack which was the one they were joining.  ' Brook and her mom will be joining soon.'

' We know...' Jake the soon-to-be Alpha declared.     

' There gonig to come in about 2 hours around Six ok?' I mind linked Jake. After that i cut the mind link off. 

" Alright, Uhm...our whole school is a werewolf as you know, You'll be joining our pack which is the Dark Warrior Pack in 2 Hours. Ok?' So get ready." I demanded.

 I walked down stairs to talk to Brook's mom I guess her name was Lydia, as I turned to come across her and some man.

" Uhhhh..." I put out.

They both looked shocked and as well as I, I see my Father with her Mom...That confused me. My dad had told me he had a second mate and that the Moon Goddess granted him one as well as the woman he was talking about. They were mates. I felt happy but then again sad at the same time. I miss my mom...She died in a car accident. I guess rouges were against the pack, my dad had told me they wanted some kid but they don't know who.  They killed Alpha Jace and My mom Karieen. My dad told me Alpha Jace had a daughter my age, but like I said we didn't no who. I had put it together. My mom and her dad had died the same day except her dad died during the day and my mom at night, and now were sisters...and our parents are second mates.

" Hello, Mrs. Quinn uhm...my Father has talked a lot about you." I smiled, while she just blushed.

" Well Mom I-" Brook had came behind me and they were still in each others embrace. I saw the Sadness flash in her eyes by then removed with a happiness look. She was happy her mom didn't look the same way but with my dad, I am happy he had fount a second mate.

"Kendra and I are going to get some..uhm ice-cream well be back son." Brook finished.

" Aright you two girls have fun!!! They both smiled.

" Oh girls, please be back before Six. We're meeting the Dark Warrior Pack." Her Mom exclaimed.