Little Link

Age 17

I had a hard life as a kid.My Dad,Link,was always gone and in trouble.Me and my best (and probably only) friend Aia went everywhere together.I even remember one time when we had to save my dad,well,save ourselves from my dad....

Aia looked at me one day when we were around 12 or 13.

"Wheres LonLon?"She asked,looking around.

I shruged."I dunno...wanna go look for him?".I hoped up and walked towards the forest. Aia quickly jumped up and sprinted in front of me.I took off after her.A few minutes away from the little clearing we had come from,we found a small spot where my dad was tied up to a pole.

"Dad!"I shouted,running to him to untie him.

"No!Little Link,stay there!Im okay,"He slipped his hand out of the ropes and waved at me,"See?Now,go!"There was a flash behind him as he commanded again,"Go!".I pushed Aia off into a bush.

Very long story short,i was almost killed by my dad.-shrugs-. Meh,who woulda thought?

Then i remember a few days after that was Valentines day.I was still recovering from 'an arrow to the chest'.My mother,Dee,was no where to be found,so my dad and Aia went off to go look for her.While they were gone...i guess...they found her dead in a bush....

My dad bribed a store clerk with a white rupee. My dad initally bought a box of chocolates and some roses for my mom but...

Anyway.When they came back,Aia had to break the bad news to me,since my dad broke down on the steps of the cabin crying.After that,my dad came in but i imediatly kicked him out from frustration.Then Aia gave me a giant teddy bear.I still have it...its,its,sitting in the corner of my cabin...all nice and stuff....

And then the younger version of me (dont get me started on THAt whole story...) got unusually sick.Mom and Dad went to take him to the hospital on Epona but somebody/something killed Epona and hurt Young Little Link really bad.I called Aia and she came to try and fix him up,but at that point we had to call Uncle Luke (Yes.Luke Waldren.That guy thinks hes so helpful....) to help.When he had to idea what to do,he went and fetched this weird guy names Dr.Jekyll.Yeah.I didnt feel comfortable about the name either...

He kinda fixed the younger me,but when Aia said there was an older version,then he freaked out and started punching younger me in the chest to make him cough it up.At that point i was back at the cabins feeling like i was going to die from all the pain.I mamaged to slip off into the woods by myself but Aia found me and dr,jekyll made me drink some really nasty stuff.Uhh,i can still taste it...

After i drank it,i was in more pain than i was before.I took off into the woods again to recove.Aia and Dr.Jekyll walked off to help Luke try adn fine younger me,since he lost him...er..me...

I couldnt stand the pain any more.I was pouring sweat.I took off my shirt and sat on a rock,fanning myself.But as soon as i sat down,i was in the grass,screaming out my pain.It turns out that Dr.Jekyll gave me the wrong 'potion'. (Sure,like he 'accidentaly' did it...).So i sat there,doubeled over in pain and Aia and Dr,Jekyll could do nothing about it.

Next thing i know im one big ball of fur with a tail.

Thats when Aia was taken into a huge mess with this demon monster person,thingy.I started to get used to fighting as a wolf,but right as i did my body aced again like it did before.I ran off with some creepy dudes glasses and changed back in a bush.I basically sat there naked untill Aia came looking for me.Of course she gave me clothes before i came out.

What a life i have!And im only 17! Imagine how the rest of ym life will be...oh boy.

But dont think it stops there.That was only yesterday.Today i came to a giant twilight door trying to find my dad and mom.I was behind pulled into it when Aia came and saved the day!I mean,i have a huge tear all the way down my leg ,(from the giant hand) which i have fell on atleast 10 times,but atleast she saved my life!

I think my parents are behind the giant Twilight Relm door.I dont know why...i just do.

An imposter randomly came out of nowhere acting as my dad.You know how i knew it wasnt him?

He picked me up by my neck and choked me untill i was unconcious.I woke up to Luke standing on my leg and pouring a huge bucket of cold water over me.

Well....thats a summary of my 17 year old life...SO FAR.

I will,uh,i guess update every day...but in different chapters.

(Oh,and if your wondering what i look like,then i look just like my dad,Link.Im very tall-blonde hair,blue eyes,and those cute little pointy ears everybody loves!)

And if your thinking i have a really deep voice...you kinda wrong.My mom says i sound like Adult Simba.

Heh.

And the younger version of me sound like younger Simba.