Chapter One:

My name is Angelica! This is my first Wattpad story. It is not edited, simply because I am way too lazy to do so. lol Please comment! vote! and whatever you can do to spread the word. I most likely won't continue if not a lot of people enjoy it. Don't hesitate to comment negative or positive remarks. I'd like to know how I can make it better. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could feel the dried leaves crunch under my toes. The woods may have looked the same to someone else, but I knew where I was going. I always knew where I was going. I could feel my breath being exhaled every time I stretched my legs to run farther. Run, run, run. My dark long, brown, curly hair was being fluttered by the wind and I loved the feeling of it being whipped in the air. Almost there. I could almost see it. Oh the air smelled so enticing here. I felt as if I could do anything. My feet were so use to the Earth's ground and like always, I felt at home in the woods. They're getting closer, I could hear them. They were loud and disturbing.

The river. I could see it now. I threw myself into the water and swam to the other side. I couldn't help a smirk that slid onto my face. As I pulled myself out of the water, I saw the pack barely making it from the side of the river I came from. I turned around and faced four, breathless men, seperated by the river.

"Too slow. Go back to your territory, for I am no longer in yours." I smiled at that.

"You little Bitch. Just because you are not in our territory anymore, doesn't mean that we won't stop you next time." One of them said, who looked very angry by the looks of it.

" Ha. I wouldn't dare step on your land again. And even if I did, You wouldn't be able to keep up, regardless. Goodbye, pups. Run back to your Alpha.". My cockiness seemed to be getting the best of me.

"I am the Alpha." I heard another man say and I could not supress my laugh when he made himself known. What a disgrace.

My chuckle seemed to upset them all the more.

"Well dear Alpha.. if I must say- You Suck. Next time, have a faster boarder patrol for rouges. Maybe you all could do some laps around the park, eh?" I was teasing them all. They were a very sorry excuse of a pack. I knew they would never cross the river that seperated them from this other territory. Doing so, would cause trespassing and maybe even more.

I turned around and was about to keep on walking onto the next territory when I heard the Alpha speak once more.

"What's your name?" His voice was stern and somewhat humiliated, not that I really cared.

My head turned to look back at them and the Alpha, I had the biggest smile that I couldn't seem to hold back.

"Alaska."

And I started to sprint towards the trees once more.