Chapter 13

Hey Guys!!

This is the last chapter and I'm so proud of this book!

Also read the last chapter for details but don't forget to send in titles!!

This chapter will be kinda short but it's only bringing closure to the book so..

Enjoy this final chapter for a while!!

----------------------------------------------

Laura POV

I was at the airport, about to get on my flight with Brent and saying goodbye to everyone.

First was Carter.

"Bye girl!" He said squeezing me in a hug.

"Bye! See you in the Summer!" I said before he walked off to catch his own flight.

Then came Curtis. "I love you Jesus amen." He said in his praying mantis voice.

"I'll miss you too Curtis." I said hugging him.

Then Alx. "Bye girl, glad everything worked out."

"Me too Alx, me too." I muttered.

Then Brandon. "I never even introduced myself. But I'm Brandon and I'll see you in the summer." He smiled.

"Hi Brandon, I'm Laura. See ya later." I laughed and hugged him lightly.

Next was Cameron and Matthew who attacked me together. Smudging me in one big hug.

"I'll miss you guys too! Maybe I'll see you sometime before Magcon!" I said.

"I hope so!! I'll miss you!!" Matthew said.

"I'll miss you too Matt." I said.

Next was Taylor.

"Bye Lauraaaa." He said giving me a hug.

While he was hugging me he whispered in my ear.

"It means a lot to me that you're friends with Cece. She doesn't have a lot of friends back home."

"It's my pleasure. She's great." I pulled away and he have me a grateful smile.

Then came Cece.

"Bye!" She said hugging me so hard I nearly fell over.

"Bye Cece." I said. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too! Text me as soon as you get off the plane ok?" She asked.

"I promise I will, now go, or your brother will kill you." I said.

As she started to walk i shouted after her.

"Have fun back home!"

She turned around. "I'll try but I'll miss you too much Laura!" (A/N yes I did steal that from This Is Us.)

Then there was Nash.

"Bye bye Nash." I said jumping up on him and hugging him tightly.

"Bye Laura. Hopefully I'll see you soon!" He said smiling.

"Hopefully." I smiled back.

And last but not least was Hayes.

"Bye Laura. I'll miss you so much and text me when you get off your plane." He said.

"I will. I'll miss you too." I said hugging him one last time before I finally heard them call me and Brent's plane for boarding.

"Go catch your flight." He said.

I walked off and he shouted after me.

"BYE!!!"

I just laughed and waved at him.

"Ready?" Brent asked.

"Yep." I said, taking one last look at Hayes walking away as I got on the plane.

This was going to be a great year.

----------------------------------------------

So that's a wrap guys! Book One is officially over.

I am sad and excited at the same time!! Book 2 is going to be great and I can't wait to share it with you all!

Once again, I just wanted to say how grateful I am for all the reads, votes, comments, and followers. Just knowing that over 29,000 people have looked at my book at that at least 1,000 actually liked it is amazing.

Don't forget to send those titles in!! Because the sooner I get a title, the sooner I get a cover, which means the sooner we can start book 2!!

I love you all and until next time...

-xoxo Laura