Bad Girl

I heard  the police sirens getting closer and closer, but I kept running and running. I knew I should'nt have wore heels for this. I would'nt have been in this problem if the bank lady didn't sound the silent alarm. I touch my back making sure the bag filled with 100,000 dollars was still there. Check. Now I need to hid it before they get me. I quickly threw  it under a huge garbage can and kept running like nothing happen. I wasn't gonna lose this money I need it for my dad. I turn the corner and went into an alley, now the cop cars weren't to far away. I turn another corner but I back up because there were cop cars parked there with guys out with there guns. Serious much? I was instantly surrounded by cops car on each side of me.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP WERE I CAN SEE THEM!!!!!!!!" yelled on of the cops, his gun aiming towards me, ready to shoot with any movement I make. I roll my eyes knowing to well they will not shoot me. I put my hands up turning my head towards the cop that yelled at me. Two cops from behind me knocked me down on the floor, my face hitting the cement floor.

"Was that really necessary?" I questioned the two cops, as they both stood me back up and putting hand cuffs on me.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be used against you in court!" one of the cops demanded. I rolled my eyes. They really need new lines to say when they arrest people. Like seriously! Either that or I've been arrested to much.

"Your name please?" asked a dark skinned cop that was behind a glass wall.

"Gray"

"Full name"

"Gray Alicia Puccinelli"

"Age?"

"17"

"School?"

"Well let see....I just suspended by my 7th school..so no school at the moment" I replied. She sighed frustrated at my back talk and scribbled down furiously at a piece of paper.

"Chief Mitchell will see you now" the cop said putting away my papers. I walked back were all the detectives sat and went straight towards chief office. I opened the door without knocking and sat down on the chair in front of him.

"What up Matt? How ya been?" I asked putting my heels on his desk and stretching my feet on the other chair.

"Hello Gray. I've be better. How 'bout you?" He asked back.

I smirked, " Same old same old."

"Gray you know I can't cover for you? I cant cover the tracks of the bank robbery. You know that Right" he explained. I was pissed.

"I don't need your fucking help.Just leave me the fuck alone Will you?" I snarled. Have I told you I lose my temper very easily?

"I'm just trying to help. I don't want to see John's daughter end up like a dangerous well-known criminal" he said with sympathy. I glared at him

"I don't need you fucking help, "I replied "Why would I need you if you didn't even bother helping my father when I needed you most...no when HE needed you most?" I asked while glaring deeply into his face. If that saying "If looks could kill" he would've been dead by now.

"Gray you now i would of done anytging in the world to get your father back to his usual self. But you now the state doesnt allow me paying for any hospital bill" he explained.

"Excuses, Excuses" I reply.

"Gray-"

"Hey Pop, mom wanted me to drop off your dinner since you have a late sift." said a really handsome guy. Would'nt mind getting my hormones a  go with him and never see him again. But I'm actually a virgin so I dont want to lose my virgintity to some asshol. The handsome guy looked at me. Lust in his eyes and then quieckly replaced by disdust. What the fuck did I do? Well besides robbing banks and stealing from the rich.

"Prositute again?" he asked Matt. My eyes flared and my temper got higher. I clenched my fist.

"She's not-"

"DID.YOU.JUST.CALL. ME.A.PROSITUTE?" I snarled, inturupting Matt. The handsome guy nodded his head and looked at me in a 'duh' kind of way. I took a deep breath knowing puching him would get me in trouble.He looked at me in surprise.

"Dad, the prositute says she's not a prositute" he said with humor in his voice. My blood was hot, but now it's boiling. But then I realised something. He just said Dad to matt. Oh hell no. Then I relized something.

"You fucking left my dad in jail because Mary was fucking pregnant? Your such a fucking ass! So you decided to let him stay in jail for 2 years and I had to stay at an orphanage? Fuck you Matt!!" I yelled at him. He flinched at my voice and choice of words.

"It's not like that-" Matt begain in a light voice, but inturupted by his son.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to my father like that? You just a fucking prositute!" I was getting pretty angry by now and didn't like the way he kept calling me prositute. If he kept caliing me prositute, I would probably end up in jail for the night.

"Watch your language George" Matt damanded getting his deep voice back.

"But-" but matt look at him strangly.

"George. Do you remember Uncle John?" Matt asked George. I sat back on the chair and got comfterble. I looked at George to see his face lit up in excitment.

"Do I? Of course i do! he the best! Especially Auntie Rosa" he replied. I looked at him surprised. How did he know my dad? Espically my mom? how? If Matt left my dad in jail for 2 years because Mary was pregnant then how did he know my parents?

"Well Meet John and Rosa's only daughter, Gray Alicia Puccinelli" MAtt said smiling weakly at me. I looked over at George to see he was shocked. Then he spoke,

"John's and Rosa's daughter is a prositute?".

With that I jump on him and I choked him, planing on chocking him to death.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its confusing now but the next coupke chapters will set it right.

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME

A

FAN!

THANK YOU!!!