26.

"Good morning." Leon said once Charnae opened her eyes.

Charnae looked at him and smiled. The night they shared together was amazing and it didn't end until two in the morning. They had one more day to spend in the hotel and Leon planned on continuing with where they left off after getting food.

"Good morning." Charnae replied as she lifted the blanket over her shoulder.

"Faith is gonna be mad at us because of your hair." Leon chuckled.

Charnae touched her hair and felt that it was reverting back to the curls. She could imagine how bad Faith was going to fuss her out.

"I'm blaming you." Charnae said, making Leon laugh.

"Damn, you're just gonna throw me under the bus?" He teased.

"Somebody's gotta go down. Better you than me." Charnae said.

Leon laughed. "You crazy." He pulled Charnae into his arms and kissed her lips—not caring about their morning breath. "Wanna take a shower with me?"

Charnae blushed a bit as she nodded her head. Leon slipped on his boxers and got up to get the duffel bags Torah packed for them. He took out everything they need before the went into the bathroom to handle their hygiene. Afterwards, the two of them laid in bed and started watching tv as they waited for their pizza to be delivered.

"You know what I was thinking?" Charnae said as she lifted her head from Leon's chest.

"What?" Leon asked.

"We should get a dog for the house."

"A dog, huh?" Leon questioned and Charnae nodded. "Okay, let's talk to the crew about it. What kind of dog were you thinking?"

"A french bulldog." She said with a smile.

Leon frowned. "Hell no."

"Why?! I always wanted one!" Charnae pouted.

"Let's get a pit or a rottweiler—not no damn small ass dog." Charnae sucked her teeth turned her back towards Leon, making him laugh. "I know damn well you ain't mad."

"Leave me alone." Charnae mumbled.

"How about we do a vote if the crew is okay with getting a dog and we'll see which one we get." Leon compromised.

Charnae smirked. "Okay, deal."

-

"It's one or the other." Leon said.

Charnae and Leon were now home and the votes were tied. The girls wanted a french bulldog and the boys wanted a pit bull.

"We don't want a big ass dog, Leon!" Faith argued.

"We need a big ass dog for protection, Faith. Just think about it." Damien chimed in.

"What if we get both?" Tia suggested. "We can put our money together to get our dog and y'all can do the same. We'll be responsible for ours and vise versa, but it's everyone's job to make sure both dogs get along and we have to agree on a gender because we don't need puppies."

Everyone agreed. Tia was definitely the compromiser of the group. While everyone argues, she finds the solution.

"Okay cool. We can get bitches if everyone is okay with that." Mike said, making everyone shake their heads.

"It's always you, bruh." Damien said.

"Always." Faith chimed in. "Let's go find some breeders, y'all. I'm excited!"