Moments Like This - [ PewDieCry Chapter FanFic. ]

A/N: This is not my first fan-fiction. I have another I am working on Fan-Fiction . Net as of right now. Though, I thought I would put something on here to show my skills with detailed writing. As a very deep warning. I do NOT write T rated FanFics. So, most of my Fics will be M [Or "Restricted" as this says.] So. Keep that in mind. I am well known for writing very detailed smut scenes. And this will have quite a bit of it. Enjoy, my dears.

P.S. There will be Smut in this chapter. And most likely every one I do. That, or slight fluff. 'Yer welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know that moment when you think you've found your one true love, and you want to go to them, or just run off to find them? Yeah. That's what I'm going though. The sad part about that is, my fans, my friends, and even the one I supposedly love, think I'm straight. But in all actuality, I'm not. I'm on the border of loving both women, and men. So. Call me bi. 'Sup. I'm Cry. And I'm in love with a taken man. That man is PewDiePie...

~~~~

Cry slightly smiled behind his precious mask as he finished recording a game. Yet his smile fades as the tedious job of editing is now in his mind. Meh. He'll do it later. And it seems that later might be a late night later. On his computer, was a call from the man he loved; a smile creeped on his face as he kept his headphones on to speak to his Swede friend.

Cry hit the answer button as both cams came up. However, the one on Pewd's side seemed... A bit off. The man was not as cheary to see the masked man as he usually was. He had hints of sadness and depression written on his face. And sadly, his voice could verify these emotions, "Hi, Cry.."

Even though the other could not see his face, Cry's smile soon faded from existence once the man spoke. He turned his head in confusion, unable to come up with words at this moment, as he can only stare at the man. Pewds also stared at Cry, the man having tear stains on his soft skin. A sniff could be heard as he quickly wiped away a tear threatening to fall from his eyes. Cry then soon wishes to speak, seeing his friends emotions hurting him so much, "Hey, friend? Is there something wrong?"

Pewdie slightly jumps to his friends smooth, yet caring words. He forces a smile on his sad face, trying to make himself happy, though, that didn't help one single bit. The man slowly begins to break down, his face turning red from his quiet sobs he kept in for the longest time. His weakness is being seen by his friend; and he feels horrible. The man is unable to speak his problem as he shakes his head, moving away from the web cam to compose himself. Cry on the other hand, sat in his chair, slight confusion and worry plastered on his face. Well, his unseen face.

Pewds soon comes back, though it seems like hours passed before the man finally sat down in his chair. His face seemed to be calm, though emotions are swimming in the poor mans head of the situation that has yet to be announced. But finally, the Swede finally speaks said problem, a shake in his words as he speaks, "Uh.. Ma-Marzia left me, Cry.. She—She just left. She said that we've been falling apart and that I haven't spent enough time with her and—..."

Cry shook his head as he stared at his friend with a worried expression behind his ceramic mask. He is happy that he is now single, but mortified that the break up had this much of an effect on his friend. The masked man let off a sigh as he stares up to his web cam, his words turning more deeper, yet the calming, soothing, soft words stay the same. He must come up with something that would make his friend more happier. And he has the perfect idea...

"Hey, Pewds. I don't think you want to be there with the memories of her so..." His words pause, he was not quiet sure if he was ready to say the words he wanted to say, but swallowed regret, and spoke them. "Come live with me in Florida. It'll make you feel better. Well, that's the intention."

Pewds turned his head as he lets off a soft sigh, slightly shaking his head to his friends request, "Cry... I appreciate the offer but—"

"No buts..! I want you to be happy! You can be with me, and be happy."

Pewds blinks to the others words. They seemed a bit off. But he shrugged the nonsense off, and slowly nodded, "Fine. You win. I'll come and live with you for a while.."

Cry claps with excitement as his friend accepted his offer. He was going to be with Pewds. And he was going to make him his. No matter how hard he has to try..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pewds has been with Cry for about a week. Today is Saturday. So why the hell not get a bit drunk and see what happens? Yeah. Good idea.

Pewds was staying home as Cry left to go get the alcohol. Since Cry's not a fan of beer, he got a few bottles of hard liquor and returned about an hour later after looking for the right kind. Once returning back, he spotted the other sitting on the couch, his eyes focused on the television in front of him playing some show that Pewds didn't seem to be too interested in. Cry closes the door quietly as he walks past the other, said other giving him a small smile to his return. Cry returned it, though he couldn't see it.

Cry put the alcohol in the fridge, keeping one out, as he made two drinks for them both on the rocks without mixing them. The unknown alcohol was filled halfway up, the ice making it almost full. He brings it over to Pewds, holding it out as he takes a seat next to him, taking a sip of his own. His body reacting with a slight shiver as it goes down, and from the potency of it. Pewdie takes the offering of alcohol, and takes a big swig of his own.

Time passes, Pewds having a flushed face from god knows how many drinks they've both had. Cry on the other hand also had one; thank god his face was covered by his precious mask.

However, temptations raise as Cry lays Pewdie down on his back, having Cry get over the other, and slowly lift his mask up to reveal only his lips. Pewdie looks in discomfort, yet his eyes read confusion with hits of lust scattered through the sky eyes.

Cry leans down, his lips hovering over the Swede's, tempting to touch, but not as of yet. Pewds getting the idea, he slowly wraps his arms around Cry, lowering him down fully, perfect lips touching his in pure Ecstasy. Electricity jolted through both of their bodies as the kiss soon turns from sudden, to extreme in a matter of seconds. Cry groans a drunken groan, his body reacting more than it should have as he lays on the Swede, a single hand gripping into blonde locks, gently pulling, or running through them. He soon moves his tongue over perfect lips, asking for entrance; surprisingly, Pewdie lets him have the pleasure and soon both tongues are battling for dominance. Soft groans from both parties in turn, turn both of them on more than the kiss itself was.

Pewdie leaves the lips of the masked man as soft pants can be heard from both of them. He grabs a hold of brown locks, yanking Cry down to him, as his own lips attack his neck. Small nips, kisses, and bites are marked on one side of his neck. He soon bites down a bit too hard, though it was on purpose, causing Cry to let off a pained moan. He draws back as his eyes focus on the man who marked him. Cry soon returns the favor, biting down on Pewdie's neck, a moan-like whimper slips out as Cry shivers slightly from the noise, enjoying it.

Cry soon sits up, moving a leg between the others' legs, his knee brushing against a growing object. Said movement causes Pewdie to jump, pushing Cry off of him, and sits up. He softly pants, getting up, and stumbling his way into his room. Cry watches with blurry eyes as his love walks away from him. He wants to get up and comfront him, but his legs won't move. They won't get him anywhere. Sadness soon overcomes the man as he does what his name implies. Cries. He has never cried in such a long time, the emotion is like something new to him.

He sighs, his eyes still watery as he slowly moves onto the couch, laying on his stomach, face in the pillow as his body soon passes out. Two simple words slip the mans lips before darkness fully takes over:

"I'm sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Welp. First Fan Fiction-ish here. I do hope you enjoy it. If you do, I will happily continue this. If you have ideas, please, let me know, and I will see if I can add them in sometime in the story.

Much Love,

~ Shadow. ~