happy ever after.?

enjoy* the very last page. Of llove  at first sight!!!

Ale P.O.V*

hes dead. the love of my life dead. rayan lopez. rayan lopez.*light shaking*

me:huh

??:wake up bestfriend

doctor: is this the family of rayan lopez

i hopped up

me:yes thats me

doctor: and what about them?

me:them.? *i turned around confused*

as i turned around. the WHOLE gang was there. but it wasnt the same it was all split up. the seating was like this

prod.jade. — prince.— —roc. — — star.jada — — —

tay.— — me..deja.

me:umm yeah.

doctor:okay well we removed the bullet out of his stomach but he is in critical condition but he will survive

me:omg thanks doc. can we see him.

doctor:yes but only two at a time.

me:me and my bestfriend.

deja:no i think some one else need to see him more than i do.

i turned around and prince stood up.

me:yeah i guess.

me and prince followed behind the doctor.

doctor:well heres his room

we walked in his room and he looked so lifeless.

me:baby?

i grabbed his hand and kneeled besides his bed and cried.

me:please lets forget everything baby just be alright.

i felt a hand began to pat me on my back. i looked up.prince.

prince:look i know your mad at me ale but i just want you to forgive me ever since i met you and riah it has been the best days of my life but then you brought deja and long story short she was always there for me espeially when riah got kiddnapped. im sorry i didnt want it to go as far as it did but im sorry. trust me i would do anything to bring riah back even if it meant taking my own life. if i cant have riah i just want your forgiveness i want you to be my bestfrriend again i want us to have the bond that we use to have i just want it to be back to normal im sorry ale. i miss you.

me:its okay prince i forgive you.

we stood up and hugged for a long time.

me:i missed you too bestfriend

??:mhhhmmmmm

me&prince:ray?

we turned around and ray was trying to open his eyes.

me:baby holld on dont move. doctor!!!

the doctor came in and started talking to prince and ray. i walked out the room and asked deja to call  momma sonya so she could bring the kids.

15 mins later

ale P.O.V*

everybody including the children are here at the hospital were all in the waiting room cause they have to do test on ray.

im sitting here talking to deja. but while were talking prod and jade are arguing. i mean even thou im sad about ray. me and my bestfriend are still some noisy niggs.