Chapter 79

I'm cooking some eggs and make toast bread for breakfast and waiting for the water boiling and will make a coffee for Sam.

"Good morning, mommy."

I turn my face and see Sam is holding Tyler and he is already wake up and turn his face at me.

"Good morning, handsome." I smile at Tyler. "You with daddy first okay. I'm cooking for the breakfast."

It's been three months we're back to New York and live in a new apartment. Tyler already four months old and many things he already can do like giggle and smile and he is always trying to reach his feet with his hand when I lay his body on the bed.

I'm still working in Vogue and Sam is work in a advertising enterprise as the designer program since he is good at arts. So both of us took parts to bring Tyler to our work place everyday since we dont have any baby sitter and Tyler is not a fussy baby. He is easy to handle one.

I'm really happy to live in a new life like this and I guess I'm ready to be a wife and I'm ready to get married but I never tell Sam because I guess he will know that.

"Come here. Daddy has work today so Tyler come to Vogue with mommy okay." I said and hold Tyler in my arms.

"You dont have any works?" Sam asked me.

"I have but not too much. Just need to email some clients." I said to Sam.

"That's okay if you dont have much work to do." Sam says and eat his breakfast.

"Well, lets take a bath, honey." I said to Tyler and walk to the bathroom.

I take off his clothes and fill the bathtub with warm water and take his lean board because he is still cant sit down but he is getting fatter every day and he is become fat baby.

I asked my mom about this and she said that it's fine. It's meant that his formula milk really work on him so he is getting fatter and maybe in the next two months I can give him soil food.

"Honey, stop kicking your feet and splashing the water." I said to Tyler.

"Tyler, dont do that, buddy." Sam walks in to brush his teeth.

Tyler just turn his face and looking at Sam while Sam is brushing his teeth. He raises his hands and seems like he want Sam lift him up.

After that I take his towel and lift him up from the bathtub and walk to his room. Yes, my son has his own room and I was the one who decorate his bedroom and I really love it.

I place Tyler on his changing table and then take his clothes from his wardrobe and change his clothes with the clean and new one.

"We will meet some beautiful girls in Vogue today so you have to be handsome." I chuckle at Tyler.

Tyler just looking at me and open his mouth until he start giggle and still trying to reach his foot with his hand when I wear him his baby shoes with the socks.