Forbidden Love

"They have already told us it wasn't even something to envisage, Three," One said, sadness making its voice shake.

"But they can't just stop us from loving each other!" I replied. I tried too look convinced of what I was saying but I was actually scared. I knew people would find it weird, there were a lot of BBCsexualophobic out there. Steven and Mark were even persuaded we could get deleted. You can't just delete two of the biggest channels of the United Kingdom just because of their sexuality!

"They stop Sherlock and John from being in a relationship - they are evil enough and you know it."

I didn't want to admit it but my secret partner was right. I had always tweeted about Johnlock and it made people laugh. The truth was I was trying to make people understand different sexualities were something that could happen, something fine they ought to accept.

"Babe, I know it's hard but we can make it. Just... let's talk about it to Radio1, it will help us to find a solution." I quietly said and it looked down. I squeezed its hand and its eyes shyly met mines. This simple contact, the simple fact One was in front of me, made me smile.

It always had always known how to cheer me up. It just had to breathe to make me understand life was worth it. I didn't even think it understood how much it mattered to me. This whole thing, our relationship, our tweets, these meant the world to me and I wouldn't loose it for anything.

"Three, you know Radio1 dislikes me."

"It doesn't! It's just slightly jealous but I think it admires you more than anything. Let's be honest, you have Doctor Who and Sherlock and it has... bands and celebrities and YouTubers." I said.

"Radio1 is amazing."

"Hey, I am your channel, don't cheat on me with some radio thingy," I giggled.

It kissed me and murmured - "Would John cheat on Sherlock?"

"John married someone else, One," I laughed.

"Oh yeah. Well. You could say he maryed someone else!" One always made puns. All the time. All day and night. On Twitter, I was the funny one, the one who tweeted about zombies wearing suits. But in real life, One made more puns and strange things than I actually did.

"Ooooh shut up," I said but still burst into a laughter. "By the way, how is the Christmas special going?"

"Oh you know, preparing people for Sherlock coming on New Year's Day. Or sort of way to say Mary Christmas." It winked and it made me want to facepalm so much. It was unbelievable.

"Oh my goat, get the freak out babe!" Sometimes I genuinely wondered why I dated One.

But the thing is it was perfect. I couldn't complain about it because its' imperfections sounded beautiful to me. Its voice was soft, slightly higher than mine and also quieter. It was gold-haired, like Tangled its hair was magic. It looked so at least. And its eyes, oh God, its eyes. They were blue but it actually looked more like a galaxy than just an ocean. They were full of stars and things that I could never put words on because you sometimes can't describe amazingness.

I didn't only love what it looked like. Its personality was the best thing in the entire word. It was so kind and caring. However, when it was tired, it got more sarcastic and funny. It always had the right words to make me smile. It sent me gifs on Twitter to make me laugh every time I felt a bit down.

"Let's go to Radio1's. Mark and Steven are supposed to get there as well later. I think it's time we come out but we need them to accept it at first," I said.

___

"But One is the TAR to my DIS!"

"And Three is the Cum to my Berbatch!"

"One, delete this, seriously."

"I'm sorry."

"No, you're not."

"No, I'm not."

Mark interrupted us - "Guys, you both stop, alright? We've already talked about it."

"We don't want things to be awkward if you break up," Steven added.

"We won't!" I said. "I love One and it will never change. It is the best thing that has ever happened in my entire life. Is there anything we can say to convince you of the strength of our love?"

I winked after saying this last sentence because it was the signal we had to get our plan on. Radio1 had to bring Steven and Mark to the basement so we could lock them into it. We would let them go as soon as they would let us tell the world about our unconditional love for each other.

It might sound a big harsh or even odd but they inflicted the basement traitement to almost every actor of Sherlock after an interview. One would always make a mistake. I once found Martin collapsing on the floor because he hadn't eaten in days. When I asked Mark about that "unhappy accident", he said it was an experiment to test his capacities. That was how I started to get where Sherlock's character was from.

He also put a fan there a few years ago when he got asked about his diet. I was probably going to the basement for talking about that.

"Mark, Steven, can you help me to bring up some things from the basement?" Radio1 asked after nodding at me to make me understand it had got it. They didn't question anything because they knew One and I felt quite uncomfortable about the idea of going over there. It scared the shit out of us every time we saw Benedict crying on the floor watching videos of otters, Martin in the background petting his hedgehog.

Though we had to get down this time, to ask them to allow us to come out once they would be stuck in there.

After a few minutes, we went to the door they were behind. They were screaming and wait, was that Mark swearing? Jesus he had to be really pissed off.

"Let us come out!"

"You will leave the closet when you allow us to do so!" One replied.

____

It had been hours and we still were arguing over our forbidden relationship.

"Your relationship won't always go well!"

"It always will better than your diet!"

We all were starting to get tired of this. "Look, okay you've tricked us-"

I cut off Steven - "Of course it's not a trick, it's a plan."

"Don't quote my show to attack me," he said but I could feel the smile on his lips.

There were a few minutes of silence that seemed to have lasted an eternity before Mark said, "it's okay. You've won."

_____

It has been years and One and I are now married. We have a kid which we've called BBC2 and it gets milk for us. Steven and Mark are happy for us - they have always been, I guess there were just afraid it wouldn't work. But it has.

I press "send" and my gif gets sent to One, once again. A small smile gets on my lips like every time I think of it.

People seem to like our relationship. Some say we were born to make history because it's the first time two channels officially date each other in public. It makes me happy and feel special. One doesn't need that to be special.

I love it. I love One. And our love is unbreakable.