Chapter 4: Confession?

Love or War

Author’s note: Guys, this is my chapter 4 and I hope you’ll like it. Pls. give me a title suggestion for this chapter; I don’t think the title suits the chapter, so pls. help me… And thanks again for the reviews….Sorry for the late updates, I’m really busy with school activities…you know, homeworks, projects, and other stuff plus our intramurals are fast approaching so…well, I hope you guys enjoy reading it…

Chapter 4:

Confession?

The next morning…in Mikan’s hospital room…

When morning came, Mikan saw that Natsume wasn’t there anymore, but she was surprised to see that Ruka was the one right beside her.

Huh? What is Ruka doing here? Last night I remember that Natsume was the one here and now, it’s Ruka? Eh, never mind, I like Ruka to be the one here instead of that arrogant guy.’ thought Mikan.

After a few minutes, Ruka woke up.

“Ah…that was a nice nap…”said Ruka yawning.

When Ruka saw that Mikan was already awake and staring at him, he felt heat creeping up to his cheeks.

“A-ah…Sa…Sakura-san, ohayou gozaimasu.” greeted Ruka stammering.

When Mikan heard Ruka, she snapped out of her thoughts.

“R-Ruka-pyon, ohayou gozaimasu!” answered Mikan.

“…”

When Mikan saw Ruka’s red face she got curious and kind of worried.

Mikan scratched her cheek, “Na Ruka-pyon, are you sick?”

Ruka raised a brow. “No…why’d you ask?”

“Uhm…anou…it’s just that, your face is red.” answered Mikan still curious.

“A-ah…Oh this is nothing…It’s just hot in this room…” reasoned Ruka stuttering.

‘Hot? But the aircon is turned on? He’s acting really weird.’ thought Mikan.

“Uhm…okay you say so. By the way, where’s Natsume-kun?”

Ruka’s expression suddenly went dark and he bowed his head.

“He went back to the classroom, he told me… I mean Mr. Narumi told me to look after you until he goes back here.” answered Ruka.

“Soka…Ruka-pyon, is it okay for you to do this job?” asked Mikan.

“Well, it’s from Narumi-sensei so of course it’s okay.”

Mikan sighs and she thought for a moment. ‘What’s with him? I think he has fever coz awhile ago, he had high spirits but now, he just turned silent all of a sudden. I think he’s really sick, he just doesn’t want to let me know.’ thought Mikan while looking at Ruka constantly.

“Sakura-san are you okay now?”

“Yeah I guess so, but I think Natsume isn’t.”

“I can’t believe those two fought.”

“Well, it’s all my fault. If I just followed Natsume, then this never would have happened. And if I just let them do their own stuff, this could’ve never happened. Ugh! I’m just too nosy…” muttered Mikan.

“Don’t blame yourself for what happened. Besides, I think its Natsume or Kousuke’s fault.”

“Hmm…Ruka-pyon, do you think those two will ever agree on each other?”