Chapter Twenty-Eight

Harry's mouth opened and fell to the floor as I shook my head.

Snape was right. About it all.

I would never doubt that

I walked silently down the stairs but began to talk not that much later.

"Quirrl?"I said as he turned around, "you're not up to this are you?"

"Of course Potter, eh Potters,"He said gesturing Harry then turned back to the mirror.

"But that can't be right!" Harry said.

"Wait. This must mean Snape was good then?" I asked I let out a short laugh, "I was right!"

"Yes, you're very smart you know, but yes Snape was trying to protect that stupid stone. He also saved your brother from falling off his broom," He said.

"It was you who conjured the curse?"Harry asked.

"Yes,"He hissed.

"Then that must mean you were the one-"

"Who set the troll free on Halloween, yes," He hissed. He rolled his eyes and tooled in the mirror.

"Everyone was worried, one of my friends almost died led alone myself!"

"Oh you would've gotten over it, death for you would've been great for you, and Miss Granger!"

I got out my wand, "You-!" He laughed as if I said something very amusing.

"You don't even know the right spell," he chuckled and looked to me. He looked to the mirror and sighed.

"Ah I see the stone, but how, how to get it?"

"Ask the twins," said a very eerie voice,"What do they see?" Quirrl motioned us over to him, but instead of seeing mum and dad I saw me and Harry but Harry had the stone and put it in his pocket. Harry saw it too I could tell he moved his hand to his pocket.

"Well?" continued the eerie voice.

"I see me. I-I'm in the Gryifindor house with my brother," I lied. I hoped he wouldn't realize it either

"And I see me the head boy," Harry managed to get out. He wasn't that great at lying I guessed.

"Lies!" Cried the voice,"Let me see them Quirrl." Quirrl took of the wrap around his head for Harry and I to see a head on the back of Quirrls head. On the other side of his head was a very ugly unappealing face as well. It had to've been Voldemort.

"Ahh, Nova, how lovely you've gotten, and Harry how dashing," He said. Was he trying to kill us with complements?

"10 years I haven't seen either one of you, I've missed you both," He hissed, "I know you have the stone."

I stayed quiet and acted like he didn't ask. "I said can I have it?" He screeched.

"Let me think your evil...so no!" I screamed.

"Fine," He said.

"Kill her," He hissed.  As Quirrl looked to me back to Harry. Professor Quirrl flew after me.

"Get off of her!" Harry yelled as he tackled Quirrel. I couldn't move I struggled with every motioned and even tried to get my arms out. I could move whatsoever.