Your loves sparring partner

Your body blank like an open canvas free for my imagination to run wild .. Your legs long like a monday in the office .. Your eyes gentle like a baby's first breathe .. Skin like youre dipped in melanin mixed with perfection you .. Are maturely beautiful ..  As my hands explore every valley of your figure my eyes make love to yours .. Intimately your body pressed to mine i dont have to be able to read your mind i know what you're thinking .. Aroused like an electric shock through every limb .. Your body trembles as your back arches under the presence of my tongue to your flower .. Your legs on my shoulders like the weight of the world the wind escaping from your lungs like that under my wings we are high .. High on the sweet nectar leeking from the pit in between your legs .. Your hands running through my scalp like a good shampooing .. Deep moan's of pleasure .. As i bury my fingers in your chest of treasure .. Im looking for a climax .. My sword drawn driven deep inside of you and with every push and pull your body quivers .. Shaking as the contact of my drawn weapon to that one spot you reach untimate equilibrium in this solution .. Its evident now .. Do waste to the polution, you are mine now .. As i soften my grip returning you back to your rightful judge .. I am only your antidepressant .. I am only a once a week connection but when you lie with him you'll think of me .. Im not just your average pain reliever im your weekly dose of motrin that leaves you in a puddle of lust to soak in ..