Triplets By Surprise- Chapter 3

Next Morning

Ugh!!!!!! I hate mornings now! Stopped morning sickness! Well I guess I have to get up now and make breakfast for me and Cole. Mhm, bacon smells sooooooooooo good!!! I went up stairs and jumped on Cole.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!!!!" I screamed.

"5 more minutes mom" he grumbled.

"hehe, I am not your mom silly" I said giggling like crazy.

"Elizabeth Samantha Hagen, get off of me" he said still with his eyes closed.

"Not till you wake up all the way and apologize for calling me your mom" I said playfully with him.

"Fine" he said opening his eyes and poling me into a kiss.

"I'm sorry love" he said.

"good, because I thought I would have to stay like that and I am starving!" I exclaimed.

"Then lets go eat" he said picking me up a bridal way, well trying to, I am to big.

"god, you are heavy know" he said putting his hand on my stomach.

"I know, and don't rub it in" I said with a sad face. "come on lets go eat." I said exited again thinking of the food waiting for me to eat downstairs.

"You should hurry before I eat it all" he said running out of the room.

"Hey, that is not fair I cant run and you know that" I screamed wile pouting.

"Trust me I am not going to be able to eat all of this" he screamed back. He must of seen the 2 plates pilled up high with bacon. I giggled thinking of what his face looked like when he saw the plates. When I got down stares he was still staring at the bacon pilled up high.

"hehe, you look like you saw a ghost!" I said laughing. I walked past him still laughing and one of the plates and started to eat the bacon up hungrily.

"are going to eat or not?" I asked him.

"Ya" he said after snapping out of it. When I was done I went upstairs and toke a shower. When I got out I did my hair up in a bun and put on a light fighting purple dress and some flats. Just then Cole came up to get dressed for work. Once he got in the shower I did my makeup and chose to go and set up the nursery.

"Cole I'm going to go set up the nursery" I say pocking my head into the bathroom.

"Okay I will be there once I get dressed" he says back. When I walk into the nursery I sighed because it looks like a sea of boxes everywhere you looked. This is going to take a while. So I started with setting up the cribs then the dresser. Once I got the dresser up Cole walked in wearing light blue jeans and a green t-shirt that brought out his dazzling blue eyes.

"Wow you got a lot done" he said looking around the room.

"I know. Now stop looking around and help me put these cloths away." I said pointing at 3 boxes marked clothes. Once we were done I was drowsy and Cole had to go to work so I kissed him good bye and watched TV till I fell asleep. When I woke up I looked at the clock and saw that I slept for 3 hours. When I got up I was hungry so made my self a sandwich and a drink. Once I was done eating I watched some more TV and did some college work on my computer. Once I was done with that it was 4 in the afternoon so I decided call my friend Amanda to see if she could hangout. After 3 rings she answered the phone.

"Lizzy!!!! I've missed you soooo much" she screamed into the phone.

"I saw you last week" I said laughing.

"I know but fells like forever. So I saw your facebook status and I am sooooooo happy for you. So why did you call?" she said in one breath.

"Thanks and I called you t see if you can hangout tonight because Cole is hanging out with his friends tonight." I said still laughing at her.

"Sure I'll come over but first stop laughing at me" she pouted.

"Fine. See you later" I said.

"See you later" she said hanging up.