chapter 1

HEY GUYS!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! I TRIED TO UPLOAD THE ORIGNAL CHAPTER BUT SOMETHING MESSED UP, BUT OH WELL! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE! THANKS FOR READING!!

After the incident with the mystery boy, I decided to head to class. My first period was biology, not to hard, but something I did not enjoy. I ran into class just as the bell rang and sat in the fist empty spot that I saw which  was by the window. I loved sitting next to the window it helped me relax and focus on my work better. Just as I was about to listen to the teacher something poked my arm. "Hi, I'm Louis!" I turned toward the voice and it so happened to be the boy I ran into. "Hi, I'm Megan." As I looked into his eyes my stomach started to get butterflies. This has never happened to me before except one time back in New York with another boy, but my thoughts got interrupted when Louis started talking again, "What are you doing after school?" Even the way he talked gave me the chills! "Ummm I only have 5 periods, so im probably just gonna go home."   "Well too bad! your coming with me!" Louis seemed very excited. "I promise im not gonna kidnap you!!" while he smirked I giggled and nodded my head. I can already tell he is an handful. We exchanged numbers and headed out the door as the bell rang.

5th period finally rolled along. This day could have not been any slower I feel bad for the people who have to stay all 8 periods. I sat in my sit and just as the teacher started to discus the material we were gong to learn throughout the year, my phone buzzed. I turned the screen on secretly so the teacher wouldn't see and saw that Louis texted me, "Meet me by the front doors when the bell rings. Cant wait to go sight seeing with you:)"    Just the sweet simple text gave me chills! I hope this turns out well, because I honestly cant handle anymore boy drama. 10 minutes later the bell finally rang and I ran out the door with the biggest smile on my face, something I haven't done in a while....

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE BAD FORMAT AND SHORT CHAPTER! THE ORGINAL CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE LONGER BUT I WAS HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS!! ANYWAYS, I MIGHT CONSIDER FINDING GIRLFREINDS FR THE BYS ATER SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT! AND I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY SATURDAY SO SCHOOL WONT INTERFERE! DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT!! ~MEGAN