Chapter 7

Luke's Provo-

'Thats some boy you guys have there' my father comments as we watch mom play with him and Lily. 

'Yeah dad there both special' I say watching Lily smile at our boy. She has such a beautiful smile.

'Luke look here' my dad says trying to get my attention. I turn to look at him and he has this face you know the only that makes people look disappointed but sad. 

'What dad?' I ask not really caring what he has to say. He runs a hand threw his greying hair and sighs loudly. 

'You guys are seventeen taking care of a kid this young is a lot of work. You have your whole future ahead of you son and your going to give it all up for this girl and her brother who's sees her as his mom. That twisted and...I just want you to understand, this, you don't have to be his father just like she doesn't have to be his mother' He says making my fist clench and my teeth to grind. I stand up seething in anger at him. All of a sudden he cares about my life and future what the hell. 

'You have no right' I say trying to calm down. He sighs again and shakes his head. 

'Son I'm only trying to look out for you and this isn't healthy you have known her for what a couple of weeks and all of a sudden you love her and want to take care of her "Brother" like hes your son' He says not realizing I'm ready to punch him. I don't care that hes my father and the reason why I'm alive right now hes nothing to me. Parents are suppose to support there children no matter what. 

'Yeah dad I love her so what I love that little boy also. I'm growing up and maturing and until i brought her to meet you guys you never paid me any attention. You should be proud of me I'm trying to do something good here' I yell at him not caring who can here us. 

'Luke you will not talk to me like that I am your father show some respect. Also as long as you live in this house you will stay away from them you hear me there nothing but trouble that you do not need' He says standing up with a fierce  look in his eyes. 

'Well congrats dad I'm leaving then ill move out' I say walking away and storming into my room to pack my bags. He never cared what I did before why now?

Lily's Provo-

One minuet James And I are playing with Luke's mom and the next I'm being told to get hes stuff that we are leaving. His mother seems so fond of James and he loves her to.

'Luke I thought we were staying?' I ask as he sets two suit cases down and grabs James. 

'Not any longer were going home' He tells me leaving me and his mother confused. we follow him to the door where hes putting James shoes on and hes crying. 'James relax its ok' he mutters to him trying to wipe his tears away. i walk over and pick him up in my arms looking at Luke with wonder in my eyes. 

'Luke honey why aren't you guys staying?' his mom ask sweetly handing me some tissue for James. He yanks on his own shoes and grabs our jackets before facing his mom. 

'Because your husband told me I wasn't allowed to be any where near the people I love as long as I'm staying here so its simple I'm leaving' he tells her seething with anger. His mom gives him a bewildered look and I'm just shocked in general. 

'He said what?' she asks not believing it. I slip my shoes on and jacket as Luke takes James.

'Talk to him mom cause as far as it goes I'm moving out and if you want to see me you'll have to come to Lily's house' he says a bit more calm. He hands James back to me and grabs his bags. We say goodbye to his mother and then our on our way to my house.