Chapter 5: A Little Trouble

Haley P.O.V

      "I wanna love you all day, wanna love you all night! You got me feeling so hot, oh yeah~ oh yeah~" A smile unconsciously spread across my lips before my eyes could peel open. Once they did, I was greeted by the morning sun sneaking in through the curtained windows. With an escaping yawn, I pulled myself up into a seated position while raising my arms over my head for a morning stretch. Then after, I picked up my phone to turn off my still ringing alarm clock. Teen Top's 'Be Ma Girl' stopped playing, revealing the time of 6:00 AM. Ah, another day has begun~ Usually I'd be a zombie, hitting the snooze button a few hundred times before actually opening my eyes, but Mr. Yong let us go home early from practice last night since it was technically our first school night, so we were all able to have a good night's rest. Well, Indigo and I were able to, Aaron and Asher stayed up half the night playing 'Call of Duty'. Boys will be boys.

      Throwing my covers aside, I swung my legs off the bed and wiggled my feet around before slipping them into my panda slippers. Upon standing up, I gave myself a proper stretching session before making my way towards the window. Whoosh! I pulled the curtains aside and let the sunshine spill in. It was a clear and beautiful day, even the birds were singing to commerate the adventure ahead of us. I stood in front of the window for a bit, simply admiring the clear and peaceful essence surrounding me. "Whoa, you look beautiful even in the morning," A deep, husky, slightly rugged from sleep voice said from behind. Pink rushed up to my cheeks and my heart beat escalated. I could picture his face without even looking at it. His fingers combing through his messy, but perfect looking hair, him resting on his elbow as the blanket slid down to reveal his tight black tank top, his eyes still dazed from sleep, but sparkling while looking at me with a lazy half smirk half smile. Shyly, I turned around to meet his heated gaze-

    Only to find Aaron still very deep in his slumber. Mouth open, arm hanging off the bed, and a loud snore following the rhythm of his rising and falling chest. With wide eyes, I looked away and lightly slapped my cheeks to snap my head out of whatever delusional daydream I just had with a dreamy, knee wobbling, kokoro melting Aaron. What is wrong with me?! Obviously someone spiked the milk I had last night. Shaking my head, I stepped away from the window and headed towards the bathroom. After closing the door behind me, I looked up at the mirror, and slightly cringed at my morning state. "Of course it was a dream, no sane man- awake or asleep- would call this beautiful," I mumbled to myself as I pulled my hair back into a pony and began my face cleansing routine. 

    After checking my breath twice for minty freshness, I made my way towards the walk in closet, locked the door behind (peepers, go find another gal), and changed into the already ironed and crinkle free uniform I put out the night before. Following that, I pulled the pony out of my hair while stepping in front of a full length mirror and properly combed my locks with a brush. Soon enough, I had two neat braids resting on either of my shoulders. To pump me up for the day, I made a peace sign with a wink and blew an air kiss at the mirror, then chuckled and stepped out of the closet. Aaron was missing, but the shower was running in the bathroom meaning he already woke up. I quickly ushered to my bed and straightened the covers and pillows, then grabbed my bag and scurried out of the room.

     "Morning~" Indigo greeted musically before putting a spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

     "Good morning!" I replied with a grin, placing my bag on the living room couch before venturing into the kitchen to hunt for le breakfast. "Asher didn't wake up yet?"

    "He did, but I think he left for school early," Indigo answered with a quiet sigh. "Say, which room are you going to be in before lunch? My teacher for that period said she usually ends class a little early, so I'll wait for you outside your classroom so we could walk to lunch together." As she asked, I picked up a banana and peeled it open, then went to my bag to check my schedule.