Chapter 8

i went to a room that had baby stuff in boxes and im guessing it was Hope's nursery. There where two boxes filled with tapes well three if you count the small one i suppose. in the small box it was mainly video's of the mom before she had hope. The first video i put n was Luke opening the door letting the mother in, she was holding a baby im guessing was Hope and it was her first time at the house, they celebrated and allot more people where there celebrating then it ended. the next one was from the same day labeled 'baby's first Christmas' i popped it into the television and began to watch as the bright screen turned on.

It was all of them around the christmas tree celebrating:

"Here hope your first present" The mom said handing hope a gift wrapped in bright pink. "ok lets open ok? we'll open it together on the count of three" she chuckled knowing hope didn't even know what the word 'three' was. "One" the father said, "two the mom said, "three!" they both cheered at the same time. they placed hopes hands on the gift and began unwrapping it. Inside the gift was a small little puppy, it was brown with a pink nose and black eyes, it was small just like any other stuffed animal and really cute.

the next gift was for the mom from luke. Emily carefully unwrapped it and it was a picture of them at the wedding inside a white frame, with yellowish flowers decorating the frame. She looked so happy when she opened it she kiss him and pulled him into a hug. the next gift was Luke's it was from Emily, duh i mean who else will it be from? Hope? i dont think so. it was a steelers wallet and inside was a little love poem that made me think about me and my girlfriend. man i miss her i almost forgot i couldn't see her anymore.

The next one was a pink blanket for and so on and so on gifts, gifts, gifts, blah, blah, blah! nothing. "ok lets do the next video" i said popping it in this one was in the middle of the year who cares about doing them in order? it wasnt really anything special by now Luke and Emily left, they where to upset.

"Luke?" emily sad. "yah?" he replied walking in the room. "shh the babies sleeping" she said he let out a small, quite chuckle. "hey can you help me carry in the baby food?" he asked the nodded and left the room this video was on the baby monitor i can tell. Hope just laid here, nothing.

as i watched almost all the video's and nothing. then i again what did i expect to find? i think the parents would notice if anythin strange happened. ugh. i popped the last, finally, video in.

this one was on the baby monitor again. she was lying in the crib and there where christmas decorations up so im guessing it was near christmas, or her birthday.i could see the tree since the door was open it was like any other Christmas tree. a star on the top, lights all around it, although there was one ornimate that caught my attention. it was an angel. it had a silvery lond dress which was wide at the bottom, black hair, and was covered in snow. for the rest of the video ipaid attention to the angel and the angel only. although i saw luke in the hallway carrying a box, that he dropped and hope started crying after that i looked back at the angel.

when the video ending i rewinded, paused, and zoomed in on the angel. now i could tell that she was made of glass, she was up by the top of the tree and had plain white wings. i wonder if the ornament is in this room? i carefully looked around reading the names of the boxes. Hopes crib, Photo's, blanket's, toys, and there where some other things. "Emily?" i yelled she came in and wiped some more tears off her checks. "first im sorry for bringing all of this on you guys and i feel terrible trust me" i started she nodded and gave me a faint smile. "Its ok i would of done the same thing" she said i nodded. "Second that snow angel ornament can i borrow it?" i asked her. "um sure i guess id have to look for it but promise to bring it back unless you absolutely cant" she said i nodded my head. "I promise" i agreed she smiled and nodded. "you could look in those boxes ill go see if luke knows where they are" she said i nodded and walked to the boxed as i carefully opened them.

about fifteen minutes have passed and im still looking. my phone went off again i haven't been looking at who it was, first time i did and it was my gf come to think of it my parents must be worried. Crap. i carefully picked up my phone allot are from my gf the rest from family i slowly dialed the number an embraced myself for the amount of screaming i was about to hear. "Hello? Cameron!?" she said worried. "Hi mom" i said hoping she wouldnt be to mad. "CAMERON WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!" she screamed. "look mom im sorry and i wont exacly be home for a little bit but it was really important" said as she couninue to yell after ten minutes of yelling we finally hung up, thank god. then i saw something in the box i was looking through before. i picked up the angel wondering what secerets it held and how much pain it could bring.

heyyy im sorry short man i say that allot i know i didnt update yesterday you have to remembver im working on two books so its kind of hard luckily i can work on some of it at school which helps allot and well i have to go but always remember to be yourself and not anybody else bye!