Chapter 10 - "This Is How You Backstab."

Laurel's POV

We were now in the hotel, everyone in their own rooms. The ride back home was.. Well let's say awkward. 

"Laurel? Hello?" Thayer said, waving his hands in front of my face.

I shook my head, getting out my thoughts out of my head. "Oh, uh, yeah, sorry. I'm here." I said, stumbling over my words.

"Okay," He laid down on the bed, getting ready for bed, "Well, I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed. Night." 

"Okay, night," I smiled at him, "Um, Thayer, Imma go talk to Lettie for a sec. You go to bed, I won't take longer than 5 minutes." 

"Okay." He mumbled, before drifting off to sleep.

I got a hoodie from my still unpacked bag, and put it on before grabbing the room key and walking out.

I got to Scarlett's door, and knocked nervously on it.

"Come in." She yelled, from the other side.

I opened the door, and walked in. "Uh, hey Lettie." I smiled and waved awkwardly.

"Oh hi, Laurel." She smirked, before continuing, "How's your head? You're pretty clumsy you know."

"Sure I am.. Well I came here to ask you something.." I walked over to the window.

"Oh yeah? What is it, Laurel?" She smirked once again. What is up with her and saying my name?

"Why'd you push me out of the vent?" I turned around, now facing her.

"What? Me? Push you out? C'mon Laur, I wouldn't do that." She said, getting up.

"Yeah.. Sorry for accusing you. Guess I am clumsy and probably hit my head to hard." I shrugged.

"That's alright." She smiled, her dark green eyes, almost black, and pulling me in for a hug.

I hugged back.

Then I felt something hit the back of my head. And all I saw was the darkness.

* * *

Fuck. My head is throbbing me. 

"Yeah, she's with me. Still knocked out." A familiar voice said. Scarlett? 

What the fuck?

Why the hell am I in a car? Who is Scarlett talking to? 

"I'm on my way to the warehouse, sir. Yes, she is with me. No, no one knows. Okay. Yes, sir." She said and groaned.

"What the fuck is his problem." She muttered before turning around to check on me. I shut my eyes quickly.

"Dumb bitch." I felt her smirk.

I mentally rolled my eyes. 

I felt us pull over somewhere, and heard her get out of the car. Is she going to leave me in here?

"She's in the car." I heard her yell to someone.

Someone opened the door, and placed their hands under me, and threw me over their shoulder.

"Okay, thanks." Scarlett muttered, " Put her in the room. second door to the left."

"Kay." Said the unfamiliar voice, who was carrying. Actually, wait, he sounded quite familiar. But not at the same time? 

I felt the person moving- no wait, walking, towards the warehouse, I'm guessing. 

He laid me down, on the bed.