Leaving - chapter1

"Bye clary, have a good holiday". Jace. Isabelle. Alec shouted.

" I will miss you guys" clary said as she began to tear up.

"We have to go clary, we will see you in a week" Jace said as he hugged her "i love you"

"I love you too"

"I love you iz" clary said ad she kissed Isabelle on the cheek. And iz done the same.

"Love ya alec" as she gave alec a hug.

And with that they all walked off.
"Bye mom,bye Luke" ill se you in a week

"Are you sure you want to fo this"

"Yeah mum im sure"

"Clary, i love you and have fun" Her mom said as she kissed her forehead.

Clary waved to her mum and entered the bathroom with her empty suitcase. Clary opened a portal and thought of her room at the institute and stepped through.

Clarys P.O.V

I wonder if Jace is in his room' i thought to my self. I walked to his bedroom an it was silent i opened his door but it was empty. I ran to Isabelles room and heard moving around i tapped gently on her door.

"Hel- hai i thought you were on holiday for a week"

"Nope, mom wanted time with Luke away so i said okay ill make it look I've came with you but surprise Jace for our anniversary"

"Oh, aww thats cute, he's not here he went java jones"

"Ok thanks, by Iz love you"

"Love you to"

Clary opens a portal and thinks of jace. She steps through the portal and lands in a alley next to Java Jones. Clary stepped in Java Jones only to find Jace sticking his tongue down a blondes throat.

"Ahem" clary said with a tear coming down her face.

"C-c-Clary its not what it looks like i p-promise"

"Actually, its exactly what it looks like" the Blonde said "im Georgie"

"And i don't care" Clary turns to Jace "I planned of surprising you for our anniversary but it looks like you already have plans" and with that clary walked out Java Jones and went into the alley to make a portal.

"Clary" Jace shouted after her "Wait"

"No after all you said to me, all that we have been through, you cheated on me. Never want to see you again. This year we went out must have been a little game of yours. You never actually loved me" clary said

"Clary dont g-"

"Good bye jace"

Clary stepped through the portal and was in the institute. Clary packed her suit case filled with clothes and shoes whilst sobbing. she placed 3 daggers 2 steles in her pocket and drew a portal.

"Clary, where are you going" isabelle said

"As far away from here as possible" clary sobbed

"What why"

"Jace is a cheating bast-"

"Clary don't go" Jace shouted "I'm sorry"

"To late dear I'm already gone"