Chapter 2:Long time no see!

A month later , Justin and I were texting every day.He was back in America living it up or what ever while Kay and I were stuck in boring Ireland in boring school.I logged onto twitter and saw that Justin was online.

@soxissuper:Hey Justin xx

@justinbieber:Hey babexxhows ireland without me??xx

I smiled at his reply.

@soxissuper:you no it sux lol g2g i have tons of hw :(ttylxx

@justinbieber:Ok see you soon xxx 

I waited for a reply and then I logged off smiling.I pulled out my maths book and began the difficult equations we did in class.I sighed and banged my head off the table."I can't do math"I said.I pulled out my history instead.I was studying the ancient romans but I was bored so I pulled out my laptop and logged back into twitter.

@soxissuper:Studyin is sooo boring!!anyone want to do it 4 me??#sosschoolwork

I logged back off of twitter and shoved my school stuff away.I sat on my bed and turned the dvd player on and it started to play Wild Child.I went down to the kitchen and grabbed some popcorn and chocolate milk.I walked back upstairs and sat down to watch Emma Roberts and Alex Pettyfer.I had just settled down  when Kaitlyn ran through my bedroom door screaming."AAAAHHHHHH Sorcha!!!Guess what!!!!!"She ran over to my bed and jumped up on it."Ok spill the beans.What's going on?"She squealed and dragged me over to the computer.It took forever to load.She finally got to impatient and decieded to tell me what's going on."HARRY STYLES FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!"She screamed/yelled at me."What?Are you serious?"I said back to her."I'm telling you the truth!He even tweeted me.Look!"The screen loaded and I saw the tweet said.

@Harry_Styles:Hi Kaitlyn!I just wanted to say thanks for being so supportive!xxHazza

"Oh my gosh ! You weren't lieing!"I yelled."Now shut up and let me watch my movie"I said flopping on my bed hitting play on the remote.Kay jumped down beside me and spilled my popcorn."Kay you spilled my popcorn."I put on a sad face."OH sox I'm sorry bubz but your gonna love the suprise your gonna get on your birthday"She slapped a hand over her mouth"uh oh I wasn't suppost to tell you that."I wasn't listening and didn't hear what she said"Hm what do you mean?"I asked not paying attention to her."Oh nothing just talking to myself."She smirked."Okay then"I turned back to the movie.

                      A while later kay checked the time."Crap!Sox ,it's 11:30"I stared at her not believing her"Do you want to stay?"I asked her.Her smirk came back."Nah.I've got much better places to be."She laughed and gave me a hug."Bye Sox."I hugged her back."Bye Kay.See you tomorrow."She got up and left.I changed into my pajamas and got into my bed.I was asleep within a matter of minutes.

                         I got up and didn't realise it was my birthday until I saw the date on my phone.Happy birthday to me!!Fianally 17!This is so cool!There was a note taped to the fridge.It was from my mam.

Happy birthday honey!

17 at last.I left you 100 euro beside the cereal in the cupboard.Use it wisely!I'll have your present when I get home!

Mam

       I was smiling at the note when the doorbell rang.I ran to answer it."I'm coming"I yelled.I yanked open the door to see Justin smiling at me.My mouth opened in shock."Justin.I missed you!"He grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug."I missed you too,babe"He said he spun me round in a circle."Do you want to come in?"I asked"Sure.I would have been here earlier but I mobbed by fans"He said sheepishly."That's ok.Not all of us can be superstars."I joked."I'm just after getting out of bed so it's kind of a good thing you got mobbed by fans."I reached up to try and reach the cereal.I couldn't."Justin?"I said dragging out his name."Yes Sorcha?"He asked dragging out my name"I can't reach my coco-pops"I said with a puppy dog eyes.Justin started to laugh."Fine then.Don't help me then.!"I huffed going over to the island and dragging a chair over.I stood up on the chair and it wobbled.I fell off it but before I hit the ground Justin caught me."Thanks Justin."I said smiling."That's okay babe.Go get ready,I'm taking you out."I jumped out of his arms and ran upstairs to geet ready.

               I ran downstairs to Justin."Ready babe"I nodded."Oh wait,hold on a second.I'll get my money."I ran  to the kitchen to get my money."Ok I'm ready now"He pulled me out to the jeep that Usher gave him for his birthday."Let's shop!"Justin yelled and I laughed.