My Cousins Best Friend- A Niall Horan Dirty Imagine

Ring, Ring, Ring. Your Alarm clock went off. Oh poop, you thought. It's Harry's pool party today. In case you forgot, you wrote Cousin pool party at 11 on a sticky note. Harry was your favorite cousin. When you got there, you saw Niall, your crush. You walked up to him and said, " H-Hi." "Hi Emma!"He said in his sexy Irish accent. After swimming for about 3 hours, you Yelled, " Harry I'm gonna take a shower!" Harry replied, "Sure, use the bathroom in the guest bedroom!!!! Niall, show her where to go!" Niall said, " Sure, lad." You were like "OH YEAH BABY!!!!! In you're head. Niall walked up with you and said quietly, " Emma, I think I love you". You said," Good cause I always loved you!" He leaned in for a kiss, and you kissed him back.

BOOM!!!!

BOOM!!!!

BOOM!!!!

Fireworks went off. Your 1 kiss led to a heated make out session. When you finally broke the kiss/Make out session, you said,"Make love to me." He said nervously," Are you sure, I mean we just really hade our first kiss..." You replied, "Oh I'm sure I've dreamt about this ever since I met you!" He then whispered if I hurt you tell me. I will stop and make it right." "Yes Niall." You said seducefully. He started to make out with you again but this time he put his hand up your shirt. He started to massage your breasts, and you started to moan. "Oh Niall!!!!!!" You said. He then ripped of your clothes and said, "I'll buy you new ones." He started licking your cunt. "Mmmm... Niall I want you inside me!" Niall went "Oh fuck, you were going to take a shower!" " Let's take it to the shower then." You said. You both stripped off your clothes and went to the shower. You saw Nialls large member. He must have noticed you staring and said," Are you sure you want this in you? I mean it's HUGE!!!" Gesturing to his member. You nodded and you both went in the shower. He told you to sit so you did. He then put his boner in you. "Mmmmm... Niall I love the feeling of you inside me!" You then took his penis out of you and told him to sit. You started to ride him. You soon reached your climax and both cummed on each other. You both walked out and went back to the pool. Harry was there waiting in the pool. "Emma that was a long shower!" "I know." You said. Then Harry went," where the hell were you, Niall?" " Oh, I was at the store buying more beer. We ran out." He said. " Oh good because if you were doing something together I would have gone mental." Harry went back to the pool and you and Niall exchanged phone numbers. 2 months later you and Niall were a couple with Harry's approval.