'For I am yours God and you are mine'

Hi guys! so this is my first message/short story or whatever. I hope you like! please vote and leave any comments (not hate) thankyou xoxox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God walks in distances to find you, everyone can feel lost.

He will journey many lengths to make you be founded again. Just like being lost out in the ocean.

When he finally raises his hand out to you, your decision becomes dimmed with two options.

You could reject him and his love for you, while you sink  under the dark depths. Or.

Take his hand and be uplifted by the Holy Spirit out of the murky madness of galloping waves.

And Finally.

You can find peace, you can now float, you can now believe when waves of God's undying love pours into your heart, he is meaning for you to be joyful.

No more being scared of the unknown oceans you have prevailed.

You are awaken and taken under God's spirit.

You may float alone in God's Ocean, because his oceans are soothing. They shall lead you to the kingdom of heaven.

God's ocean is full of beautiful things though danger seems to lurk. But no fear.

The holy spirit travels against the water's surface as in guarding the gateways to God's glorious Kingdom.

Below the Surface you may sink, under the cloudy water. Life seems to be the blur of the ocean's salty fluid.

But really, this is meant to be. So you can decide how to escape and burst out of that murky bubble you've been trapped in.

Once realising you can escape, you are able to sail, and fly. You will soar across the ocean above the land, above the world with God.

This is my forever dream, the dream God has called me out upon the waters into the unknown, my feet may sink under the ribbons of blue salt but I will walk with God.

He is my lifesaver. I guess that's why I chose to be a lifesaver. So I can pull people up against the waves and keep their heads up. To save them from internal drowning or shock.

"God, for I am yours, and you are mine." Keep my head up and show me the way back.