Wouldn't it be nice - Moriarty one shot x reader request @SaraCuoghi

A/N

So this is a one shot about Moriarty that is meant for @SaraCuoghi, it's the first request I got and I just wanted to say how happy I am to have people read my stories and I hope you like this one. I know that there should be a Sherlock one shot x reader instead of Moriarty since I have a kind of order but I wanted Sara to have her request as soon as possible. I really did my best but I found it very difficult, anyway... enjoy!

Little light of a small lamp filled the room, just enough for me to see the silhouettes of the few furniture in my room. I sat on the only chair there was and stared at the floor motionlessly. It was freezing in here, I supposed I was underground and that that was causing the cold. I knew he would come soon, I just didn't know when soon was.

He'll come, and he'll let me go. I thought over and over, hoping that I would extually believe it when I said it often enough. He'll let me go, he promised me to let me go after I told him what he wanted to know. Damn, a wave of guilt flowed over me and I almost drowned in it. I started to breath heavily, as if the wave actually almost did drown me. My heart ached. 'I'm so sorry Sherlock...' I whispered. A single tear fell to the floor and I watched it land. Slowly, my face became emotionless again, that's what I had learned to do when I was in difficult situations; just feel nothing. I heard the door opening but kept staring at the floor.

'Hello, my dear.' I heard him say in a sweet voice. I didn't reply but focussed on his footsteps instead. He approached me, slowly.  'Oh, Sara...' He said. I loved that way he pronounced my name with his cute Irish accent, and I knew that this would be the only thing that I would miss when I'm back home. 'Aren't you happy to see me?' He asked with an innocent childlike voice.

 'No.' I answered. 'Luckily, I do not have to see your face anymore, for I will be leaving tonight, just like you promised.' I kept looking at the floor but felt his thumb under my chin that lifted my face and made me look at him. 'You? Are you leaving tonight? Did I promise that?' He asked. I nodded slightly. 'Sorry then, the plan has changed.' He smiled when his words hit me.

'Y-you're not letting me g-go?' I asked him desperately. He shook his head. 'No.' I rose. 'Why not?! I've done everything you asked me to do! I've told you everything I know! I betrayed Sherlock for you!' Moriarty looked at me and I suddenly burst into tears, knowing that I would stay with this monster for who knows how long, maybe even my whole life. 'Ahw, shhh, my dear.' He said and caressed my tears away with his fingers and I shivered when I felt his touch. 'Do you really hate to be here that much?'

I didn't reply. 'Don't you know what you could have here?' I stopped crying and looked at him. 'You could have it all.' He whispered. 'Fame. Glory. Revenge. Victory.' He spoke softly and stared at me with his intimidating eyes. 'Just stay with me and you'll have all of that.' He whispered. 'I don't want fame, nor glory and I don't care for victory. The only revenge I want is to get back on you.' I replied. 'I just want to go home.'

'So you think everything would be fine when you go back? What do you have there? You're jealous of everyone and failed in everything. You think everyone loves you, adores you but that's a lie you keep on telling yourself. When you stay here, you don't have to be jealous; you'll have everything your heart desires.' He whispered close to my ear and his hot breath tickled my neck. I loved his voicce so much that I secretly wanted him to keep on talking and he did.

'I will give you that. You won't have to be jealous, you'll have it all.' He stroked a bit of my blond hair out of my face and touched my lips. I turned my head away but he made me look at him again so I couldn't do anything than look into his big brown eyes and try not to faint when he whispered again. 'You'll have someone who supports you in your choices, someone who will appreciate you. You'll be respected.' His voice had hypnotised me but I woke up in the brief silence that had fallen. 'I would be feared.' I said and shivered.

'That's like the same thing.' He answered. 'Who would appreciate me?' I asked and laughed hysterically. 'You? You've kept me here and tortured me, or is that the same thing as respecting someone to you?!' I shouted and knew that I got on his nerves when his eyes widened and his voice became louder. 'Would you really like to go back? With Sherlock who underestimates you? I know who you are, Sara, I know what you are capable of! Yes, I will support you, I will be there! But most importantly, when you stay here, you wouldn't be hated, you will be loved!'

I laughed hysterically again. 'Really? By who?' His too-near voice whispered close to my ear again and I started to enjoy the shiver that ran though my spine.

'By me.'

He stood right behind me and placed his arms around my waist. The warmth returned to me and I smiled when it did. He pressed his lips against my neck and placed several kisses up and down it, I caught myself smiling when it made me dizzy. 'I will be here, Sara, won't you love that?' A kiss on my jaw line followed. 'Won't you love to have someone around you who truly loves you? Someone who would be there when you wake up, someone who tells you how beautiful you are. You know I like blondes, don't you? And the way you say my name with your Italian accent.' I giggled when he lifted one lock and let it fall again, then his arm returned around my waist.

'You and me. I will be there to love you like you always wanted to be loved. Wouldn't that be nice?' His lips finally found my mouth and he kissed me harshly. I felt the cold wall behind my back and returned the kiss. I couldn't believe it: I had fallen in love with the villain.

Another A/N

Who wouldn't fall in love with Moriarty? I hope you liked it Sara, I really did my best! If not, just tell me, I'll try to make a better one even though it had been very difficult to write this. Thank you all for reading and comment/vote/request if you want to, I sure would be delighted! Thanks for reading and catch you later!

-MS

(P.S. If there's anyone who received tons of homework and tests too, tell me so we can complain together. ;-) )