The Hoodie Girl

Tittle - The Hoodie Girl

Author - yuenwrites

Genre - Teen Fiction

Blurb: "We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough to see how broken we really are inside."

Socially awkward is a phrase that she'd use to describe herself.

Meet Wren Martin. She blocks off herself to the world, hiding behind her favourite hoodie, believing that if she does, her agonising pain will never resurface - the tears and nightmares will be a thing of the past.

When she arrives at her over-the-top high school, however, certain circumstances lead to her meeting the school's most popular and notorious boy, Asher Reed, who has his mind set  to change everything she stands for, and save her along the way.

Review: I'll be real, it's been a while since I actually read a full length book on Wattpad, and coincidentally this specific one popped up in my library, and I literally can't even remember adding it. But with no wifi and a saved book, what more was there to do, but to read it, so I did. I loved this book so much, I stayed up all night and early into the morning just to finish it, now I'm just one of those millions of people who are eagerly waiting for an update. Everything about this book shows that that the author has put in her upmost effort, right down to the last capital letter and full stop. The quotes at the beginning of every chapter, all struck me as beautiful and now I have over 50 screenshots on my phone of every single one. This book pulled on my heartstrings in every possible way and at times brought tears to my eyes from both sadness as well as laughing too much. So I would most definitely recommend this beautifully written book to anyone who seeks a little romance and comedy in their lives.

-vThingsChangev