Barry Allen x Reader (Pt. 1/2)

"Barry, are you sure you wanna do this?" You ask him worried when he stands in front of the machine that is supposed to give him his powers back. "I am. I mean I have to do this. I can't stop Zoom without my speed. And I am the only one that could ever stop him." A tear rolls down your cheek while you wrap your arms around him. Barry hugs you tightly before he kisses you softly. "I love you (Y/N). Keep that in mind." "I love you too, Barry." He lets go of you and climbs into the machine. You step back and place yourself next to Iris and Joe. "Okay. Ready Mr. Allen?" Harrison asks. "Yep." Barry answers shortly. After they injected those chemicals to recreate the circumstances of the evening where the particle accelerator exploded Harrison starts everything. You can't help but look away. "Cisco. Now!" Suddenly a lightning strucks Barry while the wave of dark matter caused by the contained particle accelerator explosion consumes him and rushes through the room and making you fall to the ground. Screaming and grunting escapes his mouth but you're still not looking. When the screams get louder and louder you eventually turn to Barry. You see him...vanishing. His cells. His body. Himself. Vanishing. Dissolving. Dying. "Barry!" You yell hysterically while breaking down and sinking to the ground. He's gone. The machine is turned off and a silence fills the room. Henry, Joe and Harrison Wells start arguing and yelling at each other while you can't move. Iris hugs you crying hysterically too. Unexpectedly you can't control your breathing anymore. You hyperventilate shortly before your mind gets filled with darkness and you pass out. "(Y/N)!" Is the last thing you're able to hear.
*****
You wake up in a quiet room lying in a bed. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" You hear someone shout before a person storms into the room. It's Cisco. He hugs you. "Cisco. Tell me this was all a dream." He lowers his head. "No. No, no , no, no, no!" You rapidly get up from the bed feeling the anger rushing through your body. "You! You did this to Barry! You killed him!" You walk up to Harrison and point at him when you feel a power rushing through your hands and leaving it quickly. He suddenly falls backwards crashing through the glass between the cortex and the other room. "I wasn't the only one that just saw how the air pushed Harry through that glass right?" Cisco asks with Caitlin and the others standing around un the cortex looking at Harrison with a shocked facial expression. "I don't think that was the air itself. I think that was (Y/N)." Caitlin states. "Wh-what?" You ask looking at your hands. "Move your hands forward like you wanna push something or shoot something outta your hands." "Like spiderman." Cisco adds. Traumatised you do what they say and unexpectedly it's like the air in front of you turns into a wave pushing Cisco against the wall. "I'm so sorry Cisco!" Instantly you pull your arms back to your body. "It's okay." He grunts getting up while Harrison does the same. "The dark matter must've gotten into you. You're a meta-human now. But you won't turn all freaky and bad now right?" Cisco adds. "N-no I..." "Wait! We need an awesome name for her...I gotta think of something..." "Wow...I...can't believe this. I'm...afraid of myself..." "Hey come on. You don't have to be. We're all here for you. We will do this. You don't have to be afraid." *Why are they so cool about Barry's death though?* You think. I...I gotta go home. I need time for myself. You grab your stuff and exit the S.T.A.R. Labs building. At home you just throw yourself onto the couch turning on the TV and eating some ice cream. You cry over and over again, devastated about Barry's death. You just can't believe he's dead. And you push the thought of your weird powers away moving as little as possible. Suddenly in the middle of the night you get a text from Cisco. 'Come to S.T.A.R Labs' 'No' You answer shortly. 'It's important I think u should see this.' 'No' You answer once again.

Cisco's p.o.v
"Okay I'll try to call her but I can't promise anything. I'm so glad you're here dude!" I say to him before calling (Y/N). "Of course she isn't picking up." "If she doesn't wanna come here I'll have go to her." "But be careful dude. She got some badass powers there." He just nods leaving the cortex.

Your p.o.v.
A few minutes after Cisco tried to call you someone knocks at the door to your apartment. "No one's here!" You shout before slowly getting up wrapped in Barry's jacket he lent you a while ago. Quickly you wipe away the tears before opening the door. You look at the person in total shock. "Barry? I m-must be hallucinating. Because of this meta-human thing." "No, no! It's me (Y/N)! I mean it's a long story, I wasn't dead. But it is me. I do stand in front of you alive. I was in the speed force and Cisco knew I wasn't dead 'cause he vibed me. Harry built a machine to bring me back to reality and they-" "What?! They knew you weren't dead and didn't think I'd love to know that?!" "Calm down (Y/N/n)." He moves his arms towards you but you move away. "And you! How could you possibly do that to me! I was devastated! Crying all night long till my eyes hurt!" While talking the anger rushes through your body and suddenly you first send an air wave at Barry but he quickly speeds away. Unexpectedly you throw something like fire at him. This time it hits Barry and he crashes against the wall behind him with a loud thud. Grunting he gets up. "Oh my god Barry! I'm so sorry I didn't want to I'm, I, please. I'm sorry! I didn't even know why I blamed you I mean it wasn't your fault I-" You keep saying sorry while Barry gets up and walks up to you. He interrupts you with his lips on yours. "Just realised how much I missed that. You were the speed force once too but I couldn't and didn't want to kiss the speed force." "I'm sorry Barry I don't know how to control it." You look down while his arms are wrapped around you. "It's okay it just burns a lot but I can feel it's already healing. Can we go to S.T.A.R. Labs though? Caitlin needs to do something about the pain." He chuckles shortly. "Yeah, yeah of course. I'm sorry Barr. Just go, I'll come in a few!" You sniff while lifting up your head. "Stop crying please okay? I'll see you in a few." He gently strokes your cheeks before kissing you shortly.  
▪▪▪
I haven't finished the last part yet. Sorryyyy.