Chapter 1

Hey my name is Annabelle Calder but you can call me Bella. One thing you should know about me is that I play by my own rules, dont care what you have to say, and HATE my sister.

Right now I'm in my room talking to my best friend, Drew Chadwick, trying to figure out what we should do for the night.

I kept bugging him to tell me what he wanted to do and then he finally gave up being stubborn and said, "let's just rent a movie, get a lot of ice cream, and cuddle up!"

Well dang drew...you never have good ideas, but this one is pure gold!

"Well I guess living with you has taught me that bad ideas lead to bad experiences." After hearing that we both died laughing at his stupidness. After recovering from our laughter we got ready and left to go to the store.

When we got there we only planned on getting ice cream, but the two of us had another plan. By the end of the grocery run we ended up with: sour patch kids, ice cream, jolly ranchers, milk duds, and Swedish fish. "Man, my dentist is going to hate me" I thought to myself.

We got back home and popped the movie in. Throughout the whole movie Drew and I laughed our butts off. The movie was Barney and friends. I know childish but I don't give two shits, I love it.

As the movie was ending I got up and went to my room. And right as I was about to get in bed my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID only to see that it was the person that I hate the most, my sister.

(M= me. E= Eleanor)

M: What do you want?

E: Well is that a way to talk to your older sister?

M: You 1 year older let it go, and yes it is a way talk to my sister.

E: Well I just wanted to say that I will be home tomorrow around 6:30. My plane lands at 5:00 but I'm going to see Louis and the boys.

M: great.

E: Okay whatever. I need you to pick me up from there so just text me when you get there.

Whopdy doo my sister is coming back from London. My life is over.

££££££££££££££££££££££££

Today is the day that my sister is coming home. I asked if Drew would cone with me, and thank the Lord he did. When I got to Louis house I texted Eleanor and let her know that Drew will come to the door cause none of the boys knows that Eleanor has a sister.

When we got home Drew showed Eleanor to her room.I let her get situated and then told her that I had to go somewhere and that I wont be back till in the morning. Of course her being herself threw a hussy fit about how I shouldn't leave and stay somewhere else when my sister comes home blah blah blah. I kinda stopped listening when she started nagging.

As I walked out of the house I texted Wesley and told him that I am on my way. When I got to the front door I knocked on it and legit 2 seconds later the door opened. The door opened I saw Wesley and and gave him the "omg you're a stalker" look. He knew what the look ment and said well I wouldn't be stalking if you came faster. Well what do you expect I walked my happy ass over here, that's a lot of exercise for me so shut up.

But Bella, shut doesn't go up so girlfriend you must take your own advice and shut up too.(rolls neck and snaps fingers)

Okay first that made no sense and second let me in dip shit.

We sat around and watched some of barbi and the magic dream house until I got a text from El that said "EMERGENCY MEETING! COME HOME QUICK!"

vote

comment

enjoy.