~~ The Days I Wished Would Never End ~~

"Jo, Jo, Joannaaaa.....?? Wake up sleepy head" spoke my brother in a kind caring brotherly tone. I slowly started waking up. My eyes half were half open when I smelt French toast and hash browns, my favorite breakfast. I jumped up almost knocking the food to the floor. My brother was so caring he put his life on hold for me. I was so hungry and so happy I got to sleep in.

I sat in bed all day watching movies. Well not just movies, a saw marathon! The saw movies are my favorite movies ever. The day went by rather slow and I wish it could've gone by faster. I was so excited for Alex to come over. Not so he could help with my homwork but so I could see him, have him in my house and have him speak to me.

Finally he showed up ready to get to work. Homework of course. We started with chem all we had to do was write a quiz to show how much we know from last year. We then moved onto second period which was social. I had to start planning for an essay that was on school uniforms. I had no gym homework. It would be sad if I did. My homework for math which was 4th period was just one of those quizzes that show how much you know. I excepted him to leave after all of that but instead he asked if he could stay and watch saw with me so I wasn't alone and because they are his favorite movies too. I nodded since of course I don't talk. I don't even know if I remember how to talk. Or what my voice sounds like even.

After watching a couple movies he chad to go home. I didn't want him to leave but he had to and I'd see him tomorrow.

"see you tomorrow." he said as he gave me a really good hug. Having his strong arms around me made me feel like I was floating.

So a few days had gone by and each day I noticed that he stays a little bit later. His hugs got better too. I had no clue they could get better but he never failed to amaze. So it was nearing the end of friday. And I was kinda sad on the inside because I wouldnt see him until Monday when I went back to school. He suddenly out if no where asked if I wanted to hang out at his place tomorrow and Sunday. I nodded. He then informed me I would need to speak. Speaking was now outside of my comfort zone and leaving that zone was a huge scary step that I wasn't sure I could take. But I looked into his blue eyes and a wave of confidence washed over me.

"ok." I spoke in a very shaky voice. " I will talk."

" omg I am so proud of you Joanna. I know how hard that was for you to do." he spoke with such enthusiasm and sincerity. He left my house and came over around 9am the next day to get me. He remembered how I am afraid to go in cars now do he didn't drive over he walked. I found it rather sweet. All night I was practicing talking so I didn't sound like a total loser when I said hey.

" Hey Joanna, ready to go?"

" Hey, and yes I am."

" Sweet!" he said and we started walking to his house. He lives down the street from me and has since kindergarten. I had totally forgot that his sister was one of the populars. Luckily for me she was at Candace's. Alex and I watched scary movies all day. He invited me to stay for supper and I definitely didn't reject his offer. I met his parents and had the most amazing meal ever. It was getting late it was 10:30pm by time I left. We did the exact same thing the next day. It was amazing. I was falling more and more in love with him each time I hung out with him because I learned so much more about him each time. I wish I could tell him how I feel but I know he would never feel the same.~~