Snowflakes

So hey guys!!!! With this one shot of mine.... well its not really gonna be a one shot. Its more or a mini story. So it will be around 5 chapters? I'll see how I go. Its set around after episode 12 (the Dance Party) of XYZ. 

Let's get started! 3, 2, 1 - ACTION!

Ash's POV

"HURRY UP YOU SLOWPOKES!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Bonnie shouted, her little friend Dedenne squeaking in agreement. She huffed impatiently, and crossed the arms of her little Piplup snowsuit as she waited for the others.

Ash was the first one to catch up to her. "Don't worry Bonnie," he laughed. "Lumiose City isn't going anywhere. It still will be there tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that!"

Bonnie smiled. "I know that silly! But I'M JUST SO EXCITED TO BE GOING BACK HOME!!!" she squealed loudly, kicking the snow. As she did this, Serena had come up, only to be met with a mouthful of snow. 

She brushed it off her face, and straightened her pink hat. "Thanks for that Bonnie," Serena said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Bonnie gave her a cheeky grin. "No problem Serena!" And with that she ran ahead, with Pikachu and Dedenne hot on her heels. "HURRY UP CLEMONT!" she shouted to her brother, who was now a fair way behind them.

"I'm... t-trying...to...Just...s-slow... down." And with that Clemont fell to his knees, huffing out of breath. 

Serena just shook her head at this, and tried to dust off the remaining snow on her pink coat. Ash went over to her. 

"Here, let me help," he said, brushing the snow off her shoulder. Serena gave him a thankful smile, and Ash's chest grew warm. 

SMACK! Ash turned around, looking to see who had thrown that snowball at him as his brushed the snow off his hat. SMACK! Another one! He swivelled around again to see no one there. Serena had gone too. 

Ash knelt down and moulded the snow into a ball, and lifted it up. "Okay," he said. "Which one of you did that?"

He turned around just in time to get hit in the face with yet another snowball, followed by a round of giggles. Ash spat the snow out of his mouth, and grinned. He crept to the large ditch in front of him, and jumped over it. "GOTCHA!" he yelled, only to be met by a little Zigzagoon, who scuttled away in fright. 

Ash frowned, and scanned his surroundings. Another snowball came flying at him, but this time he ducked. He ran over to the tree in which the snowball had come from to find Bonnie, crouching down, tears of laughter streaming down her face. Serena sat next to her, clutching her stomach as she rocked back and forth laughing, and Pikachu sat on her lap laughing too.

"Oh! Oh man!" Bonnie cried, "That was hilarious! Isn't that right Serena?" Bonnie wiped the tears from her face, and smiled up at Ash cheekily. Serena laughed. "That was priceless! Good job Bonnie!" The two high fived, then burst into another fit of laughter.

Ash raised an eyebrow at Pikachu. "Seriously buddy? I feel betrayed right now." Then he threw his snowball at Bonnie and ran off, laughing. Bonnie stood there, looking like a snowman, her entire face covered with snow. Then she got up. "I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT!"

Ash ran off with Bonnie behind him, pelting him with snowballs. Serena followed her, with Pikachu in her arms. Ash dodged between trees, trying to lose them. He pressed his back to a large tree, and waited for them to pass. He heard the puffing as they ran through the snow searching for him. 

"Where are you Ash?" Serena laughed. "Come out already- AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Her sentence was cut off with a scream, as she and Bonnie slipped and fell off a short ledge.

Ash ran out of his hiding place. "SERENA! BONNIE! PIKACHU!" he shouted, and ran to the edge. He looked over to see both girls lying on their backs in the snow, after falling from a 5 inch drop. They giggled as they spread their arms and made snow angels. Ash laughed and jumped down to join them. 

After a while they began to make a snowman, Bonnie taking charge and making Ash position the snowman's head in position. "And... perfect!" Bonnie squealed. 

"Just one more thing..." Serena said, and knelt down as she took of her bag. She pulled out a pink scarf and matching gloves, and a little blue and white beanie. She placed them on the snowman and the threesome stood back to admire their handiwork. 

Bonnie stood next to it, and Ash laughed at the resemblance. Bonnie had made the snowman (or snowgirl) look exactly like Bonnie - the exact same hairstyle as well as a matching bag. 

Serena slipped her bag back on. "Well I think we should head off and look for somewhere to stay tonight. We don't want to get caught in a snowstorm."

They others nodded, and started to walk off. Bonnie stopped. "Hey guys... correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we're forgetting something..."

They all looked at each other. "CLEMONT!!!" they shouted in unison and ran back the way they came. 

The threesome eventually came across their friend who was slowly trudging through the snow, following their footsteps. Bonnie greeted him with a big hug. "Clemont! I thought you were lost forever!" she exclaimed. Then she quickly let go and grabbed his hand and dragged him along. "Now hurry up before you get left behind again!" 

"Okay, okay! I'm coming Bonnie!" Clemont said running as fast as he could after her, leaving Ash and Serena by themselves. 

They walked along in comfortable silence, Pikachu running ahead of them. 

Suddenly Serena stopped. Ash turned around to look back at her. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Serena smiled, and pointed to the sky. Ash looked up to see small white snowflakes falling down.

"It's snowing! It's snowing!" Bonnie shouted happily. "IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

Ash smiled. This just might be the best Christmas yet!

Yay! First part done! Pls let me know if there are any grammar errors, cos sometimes I sorta forget to check for them XD. Hope you guys enjoy it and pls let me know your thoughts in the comments below, and if you liked it, then vote!!

Thx :) Scarlet