Chapter 1: Monday (EDITED)

It was a normal Monday. Unlike a lot of people I didn’t mind Mondays too much.I woke up at 6, got dressed picking an outfit out of my walk-in closet,made breakfast for the whole pack (just to be nice), grabbed my homework, and stepped outside. Nothing bad about that. I’m not abused everyday because of jealous siblings, or mocked because of evil alphas and their followers. Nope, pretty normal werewolf life.

I groaned as I walked outside. OF COURSE IT WOULD RAIN!

“Hey Kat, need a ride?”

I squinted through the rain at my best friend Trese.

I rolled my eyes. “No, I don’t need a ride. I like walking to school in the rain.”

He shrugged. “Okay, sorry for offering.”

AND HE FREAKING DROVE OFF! I waited on the porch for a good 10 minutes before realizing he wasn’t coming back. I huffed and grabbed my bike out of the garage along with a parka. I am so going to kill him.

“Oh hey,  I see you made it to school in time. It’s raining out there pretty hard.” Smirked Trese.

“I hate you, Trese.” I glared at him.

He laughed and gave me a hug despite my protests. Ugh, the idiot knows I love him too much.

“Hey, hey, no PDA on school grounds. You know the rules, Kat!” Called Faiy. I laughed when she said my name. It’s really ironic that my parents named me Kat even though I’m a werewolf

“Hey Fairy!” I shouted back waving at her. Her name’s Faiy, but I call her Fairy since it’s just missing an ‘r’.

“Hey Faiy...” Trese said softly. I glanced at him secretly and he narrowed his eyes at me practically screaming “Stay calm.”

“So what’s new, Glue?” Asked Fairy. Her nickname for Trese was Glue, because he loved putting glue on his hands and letting it dry so he could peel it off.

“N-nothing. Just...the same old same old.”

I rolled my eyes. He had such an obvious crush on her, but didn’t want to tell her until he found out if she was his mate. Fairy was doing the exact same thing. I shook my head at them both, just two more days and they’ll know. Trese will be 16 and his wolf will tell him who it is, if she’s where he is.

“That’s the warning bell, guys. Let’s head in.” Trese said trying to subtly stare at Fairy.

Fairy looked him and tousled his hair, which made Trese get a really stupid look on his face. “Since when are you a goody goody?”

“Since never!”

She laughed and shoved him before running and shouting, “TRESE IS A GOODY

GOODY!”

Trese sighed happily. “I will never get tired of hearing her say my name.”

I sighed too. “Be careful, Trese. Please.”

His smile faded. “I’m trying, I really am.”

Guys, I’m not going to normally make author’s notes at the end unless it’s really important. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Read them if they are there!

~Cheese&Crackers (new sign off)