Chapter 3

[Rose POV]

I stared at the small knife that my Carmen San Diego gave me before I move-did-did. I miss-did heem. As you can probably tell, I'm a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit off-fuh-fuh. But that's the fun part!

Anywaiths.

My Carmen San Diego is a very pretty boy, my sister and I call the beauty of guys like him...

"Man-Pretty." It's very nice, my Carmen ranks up with Alan Rickman and David Bowie. Besides, everyone knows that Carmen will be rich and famous...

And'll bail me out of jail for genocide. Ha-ha.

"Rosie-Posie! My boo-boo!" I shot up from the park bench that I was casually lounging on, completely skipping the first three hours of school. Who the fuck needed core classes? I whipped my head in the other direction so quickly, that if I wasn't a human with perks, I surely would be dead.

"Carmen San Diego, where in the world were you?! I miss-did joo!"

"I missed you, too. But I'm here!"

"Awesome. Finally, I have someone who can actually skip classes with me without being a pussy!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[LUNCH]

I stared at the mystery meat, wondering if it was squirrel meat or raccoon... Maybe Carmen knew... That was when I saw him staring at the Family Grey, as I call them. Bunch of bitches and douche bags. He was staring at one douche bag, in particular.

"Damian."

"Huh?"

"Damian Gray. Most Man-Pretty guy in this place, and he don't speak a word. Rumor has it that he lost his vocal chords, and tongue in the same night. Bullshit in my opinion."

"And you know that I love your opinion."

"I believe that he hasn't met his beloved yet." He got confused. Time for an explanation.

"Huh?" I sighed.

"I overhear them talking quite a bit. They insist on saying that he's depressed because of that, and he's older than he looks. They imply that fact a lot."

"Older... Hmmmm... I'm a big fan of the older men. And you know that's a fact!" Ben smirked widely.

"Like the time you dated Mr. Robinson."

"Wasn't he the English teacher?"

"You know it!" I laughed. Mr. Man-Pretty was looking at my Carmen funny. As in "Holy Shiet! I got to geet heem in bedzies." Again I'm insane.

"Rose! It's our baby!" My dear sister Scarlette ran and glomped him.

"I'm puttin' on my shades, to cover up my eyes, jumpin' in my ride, I'm headin' out tonight!" Ben sang.

"I'm solo, I'm ridin' solo, I'm ridin' solo, I'm ridin' solo, solo!" All three of us finished.

As the bell rang, we ran down the hall, shrieking "Pumped Up Kicks" for all to hear.