Private Lessons- Kativer (oliverxkatie)

"Oi, Katie!" Oliver shouted at the fourth year Gryffindor walking to the great hall for lunch. The brown haired boy made his way through the sea of students, pushing some out of the way to make it to the dark haired girl. It used to be a beautiful blonde, however, Katie Bell had dyed it during the summer to make it darker. Oliver almost preferred it this way, it was a beautiful contrast from her pale skin. "Katie!" he shouted again, in an attempt to get her attention.

The dark haired girl turned around suddenly, and so did her companions, Alicia Spinnet and Angelina Johnson. The three of them searched the crowd for the one who could have yelled her name.

"Katie," Oliver Wood had finally reached her. Katie jumped slightly, not seeing him there until he spoke.

"Oh! Hi, Oliver," Katie smiled and looked down at her stack of books. Alicia and Angelina waved to Katie and continued to walk to their class.

"Er, you're a brilliant chaser, Katie," Oliver scratched his head, ruffling his brown hair. It was difficult for Oliver to choose the right words and attempt to make it as casual and not awkward as possible.

"Thanks, you're a brilliant Keeper," Katie brushed back her hair with a pale hand and looked up at Oliver in slight confusion.

"Well, I want to get you better. I want you to be more than brilliant, I want you to be the best chaser the world has seen," Oliver bit his lip slightly, apprehensive of how Katie would react.

"Er, like training?" she asked, moving out of the way of all the students and to a bench. Oliver followed.

'Well, yes. I want to practice once a week alone with you. I'm sure it'll also help me. Like a one on one practice!" Oliver jumped slightly with his toes, finally getting his point across.

"Oh, well," Katie couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed at this, she'd hoped for something different.

*****

Katie Bell groaned in frustration, she was sick of throwing the quaffles at the hoops, hoping she had tricked Oliver and he wouldn't block them throw. Oliver wouldn't give up, though. He was determined for Katie to become the best chaser the world has seen, even if it meant loosing his dignity from her getting shots past him.

"You can't give up, Katie. We aren't taking a break until you get that quaffle into the hoops three times in a row!" Oliver shouted, tossing the quaffle back to her.

Katie was truely an amazing chaser, but she was less experienced at quidditch than Oliver, being younger by three years, and Oliver was the best keeper she had ever seen. Katie huffed and flew around the goal post, across the feild and shot from below, a shot that Wood had not anticipated, nor was he quick enough to block it. The quaffle fell into the hoop to Oliver's right and Oliver looked over to Katie.

"Brilliant," Katie smiled, "do it two more times in a row," her smile suddenly disappeared.

Katie some how managed to throw the quaffle into the hoop three more times. She had to repeat because she missed it on her second shot. But the two flew down to the grass for a much needed break.

"That was great. You're really good, you've worn me out," Wood laughed tiredly, shaking his head.

"Have I? I would bed to differ, I'd say you wore me out," Katie countered, collapsing onto the feild.

"You're bloody good, I don't know how, but you're good," Oliver sat next to her, looking at her with sparkling brown eyes.

"I'm not good, Oliver, and you know it," Katie leaned forward with her arm, letting her elbows dig into the muddy pitch. Oliver shrugged slightly and brushed a loose strand of Katie's hair out of her face. Katie blushed slightly and looked down.

"Do I? I think you're the best," he murmured, catching her gaze.

Oliver leaned over, cupping Katie's rosy cheek, and pressed his lips against Katie's.