Chapter One- Welcoming The New Pack

Chapter One

"Ms. Landon, I would just like to say congratulations on winning the science fair! You have brought great honor to this school." Mr. Gordon says.

I smiled at him.   A couple hours ago i have beaten the top high school scientist in the district. And i couldn't be more proud that i am already. 

"Thank you." I said.

After a couple of interviews, I finally headed to the cafeteria.  I looked over at the menu to see what are we having for lunch.  Hm i could really go for a taco.  Yea a taco is good.  I walked into the line, when suddenly i was pushed over.

"Oops sorry i didn't see you there." Lia said.

Me and Lia are not on good terms at since the first time we met.  I never liked her.  It all happened when she tried to steal my barbie in first grade.  All i wanted to do was punch her in the face but my parents taught me to be the better person and just walk away without my barbie.

Oops i forgot my manners.  My name is Ellie Landon, I am sixteen but tomorrow i will seventeen.  I am looking forward to seeing who am i stuck with for the rest of my life.  But there very high chances that i would get stuck with anyone,  My mom has told me that only alpha's daughter can be with an alpha, sometimes fate can be really twisted.

~~~

"Ellie come on! We are going to be late for the meeting!" Jade yelled.

Jade is my best-est friend and the beta's daughter,  My uncle. She is also my cousin.   I love having her around sometimes when she not constantly talking about not finding her mate yet.  She is only a couple hours older then me.  Surprisingly  both our moms give birth to us on the same day.

"Okay let's go."

We walked down the long stairs,  i really didn't like walking down these stairs but what i can i say.   When i finally hit the last step, there were a lot of scents that weren't familiar to me. Weird.

When we got to the court/meeting room, we both noticed that it wasn't just our pack and Melanie's pack who are here.  There is another one too.  I looked around to see that i finally found my parents.

"Mom, Dad, What's going on?" I asked them.

"We will tell you once the meeting starts, Go to take your seat." Dad said.

I nodded and headed towards the stage were my usual seat is.  Everyone in my pack would think of me as the nerd and the most outgoing person, but then there is other people that just dosen't like me because of the connections that i get.

"Okay everyone please take your seats!" My father yelled.

"Aiden, Honey lower your voice." Mom said.

He smiled at her apologetically and turned to look at the other pack members.  After everyone finally settle down, Someone begins to walk in.  I turned to look at who entered the room.  I looked at the man that looked like he was around seventeen or eighteen.  The other pack began to bow their heads down like he was their Alpha.  

"Sorry i'm late Alpha Landon." He said and sat down next to my twin brother Jeremy. 

"It's fine. Okay ladies and gentlemen.   I have recently found out about the death of our good friends, Chad and Rebecca Zimmerman." My dad said.

Chad and Rebecca are or were the Alpha and Alpha female of the titans pack, they would sometimes come down here to vancouver to visit us and talk about the life of living in port angles.  I have met their daughter Casey before but i never met their son.  Jeremy has met him and said he was a pretty chill guy.   My brother can be a pain in the ass which means that the guy is probably one too.