Part 24

After the awards, it was time for everyone to head home. Clawdeen and Frankie were going to Draculaura's house for a sleepover, and Howleen was staying over at Twyla's house, so Clawd had to go home on his own, not that he minded of course. It gave him a chance to watch 'Die Trying' without any unwanted interruptions.

Raquelle and Cupid went to a portal that could take them back to their new school, where they had their own dorm rooms. Rochelle, Robecca, and Cy went to their dorms too, but Venus stayed behind for a while, so she could have a long overdue talk with her old friend.

"So do you have to make your way home by yourself?" She asked, with a twinge of sadness in her voice.
"I guess I'll have to - I didn't really have a plan, I've never been as organised as you, plant girl!" Christopurr replied, with a laugh. Venus shook her head; of course he hadn't planned anything! Then the two of them said goodbye, exchanged phone numbers, and promised to meet up soon. Venus' eyes pricked with tears as  her friend walked away from her for the second time, though hopefully this goodbye wouldn't be their last.

~

A few Venus + Christopurr feels for you Truth About Venus fans out there, and I hope you enjoyed!
I posted this chapter a little earlier than planned, as a thank you for all of you readers - for giving me 3K reads just before Christmas!
And speaking of which, I hope you all have a lovely holiday season!