I cant do this

"Are you ok? Snow asked whipping her head to face Robin.
"I think she broke my nose," he said, his voice muffled by his hands that were covering his nose.
"Well you had it coming you know. I understand you want to be in your child's life, but refusing Regina's wishes aren't gonna help," she said inspecting his nose.
"I don't just want to be in our child's life I want to be in Regina's life, but I keep making dumb decisions."
"Well stop making dumb decisions. You just need to respect her space for now and in a few days go to her and apologize. You have to show her you really are sorry and you won't make another mistake like you did." Snow got up and asked the nurse to look at his nose for her cause there was too much blood for her to do anything.
"I need to talk to her now," he said standing up as the nurse finished fixing his nose. Snow tried to stop him from bothering Regina but he just walked by her and walked into the bathroom.
"Ahhhhh!" A woman screamed as she saw him enter and ran out. Regina turned around from the sink at the sound of the scream and rolled her eyes when she saw him.
"How many times do I have to tell you to get out? Stop coming near me and just leave me alone! If you really still loved me you would listen to me," she said turning back around to face the sink.
"Regina I'm sorry For everything I've done. Your right I should've never come today and listened to you, but I came because I don't want you to go through this alone. I love you more than yo.."
"You don't love me! You've made that very clear Robin, so don't give me that crap," she said as she Felt tears fill her eyes. She turned around so he couldn't see the tears fall down her cheeks, but he still saw them threw the mirror and his heart broke.
"Regina please don't cry," he pleaded with her walking closer to her, and to his surprise she didn't move when he touched her shoulder. She just turned around to face him as she let her tears run free down her cheeks saying, "why did you do it? Why did you do this to me?" She gasped for breath as she continued crying. She surprised him again when she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he didn't know how to react. He just pulled her close to him because god knows when he would get to do that again to her.
"I love you so much, I just don't understand why you don't love me back?" She whispered into his ear.
"Regina I do love you, I just made a mistake. Please give me another chance," he whispered back into her ear pressing a kiss to the side of her head. After a while she let go of him and he looked into her red eyes, seeing the raw emotion she had inside of her.
"I can't do this." She said quietly to him.
"Wha.. what do you mean? Please don't leave me Regina!" He pleaded with her as tears filled his eyes as his worst nightmare came true.
She just walked around him and left saying, "From now on if you see me, don't come near me," and walked out letting the door slam behind her.

Ahhh,
I hate hotels I'm driving back from Colorado and I'm somewhere and the hotels nice but some people just don't know how to clean bathrooms anyway it's Christmas Eve now. I'm literally driving back home only to leave in two days to come back up. Ok night have a good Christmas everyone