Chapter 1

"Void Stiles is back!"

"Oh, sweetheart. Was he ever truly gone?"
***

"Come out, come out where ever you are," Void Stiles sang, running his fingers along the spines of the books as he crept around the dark library of Beacon Hills High School. He laughed menacingly, causing Scott and Liam to shudder. "Scott, please, it's me Stiles!" He mocked, continuing to laugh after the innocent sounding comment was made. He fiercely knocked over a book case and Theo yelped when the books came crashing down, two isles away from where he had been hiding. Void Stiles smiled deviously, walking towards the area that the yelp had come from. Like a ninja, Theo moved stealthily through the library towards another hiding place, behind the checkout counter.

Scott's eyes began to glow red and he nodded at Liam, who's eyes then glowed yellow. Void Stiles continued to wonder around the library until he made his way towards the checkout counter. He tapped on the counter, humming, and waiting for a sign. Theo began to shake and whimper, which only made Void Stiles smirk. "I've got you!" He reached for Theo and dragged him out from under the counter, leaving a few of his claws stuck in the wood that he had been holding onto for dear life. He slammed Theo onto the counter, forcing toward to prick at his blue eyes. "You think you can hide from me? You think I'm stupid and I won't find you?" Void questioned, rage clear in his tone as he began to wrap his hands around Theo's neck.

Scott and Liam suddenly pounced from their hideout and went after Void Stiles, tackling him to the ground. Theo got up, running swiftly out of the building. He turned into his full wolf form and trailed through the woods. Void Stiles tried to fight off Liam and Scott, but their grip was too tight. "How are you back?" Scott roared, claws sinking into his throat, drawing blood. "We killed you, and now you suddenly pop back up again?" His voice was filled with disbelief. Void Stiles continued to laugh. His laugh was dark and filled with craze that would make anyone go mad themselves. Then again, Scott could hear a bit of Stiles laugh within the nogitsune.

"Don't you know, Scott? I'm a thousand years old, you can't kill me!" He repeated the words he had once said to Lydia. His breathing began to get heavier as Scott and Liam's grips got tighter. "You know, I could have fed of your friends pain if only you had given me enough time? Kid seems to have a lot. I immediately felt it right when I touched him. Felt good too," Void admitted, licking his lips as if Theo was the greatest thing alive that he could devour. He quickly flipped the two teens off of him and shoved them up against a wall, each one with his hand wrapped around their neck and their feet dangling off the floor. "Now, if you don't mind, I have to go catch that friend of yours," he said and let go, the teens dropping to the ground and gaping for air. Void Stiles then vanished.

Theo had finally shape shifted back into his human form and was hiding behind a tree, shivering in the cold night air. His clothes had been ripped off him as he shape shifted, so he now was exposed and had his arms wrapped around his legs and his head looking down. He tried his best to stay silent but his teeth continued to chatter. Theo ten heard leaves begin to rustle from a distance, so he quickly shape shifted back into his wolf form and darted further into the woods. Void Stiles was right behind him though, using his super speed to keep track of the wolf. He then stood directly in front of the wolf, using his super strength the throw the animal into a tree as soon as the creature slammed into him. The wolf turned back into a human due to all of the pain he had just endured and Void only laughed. "I have a feeling I'll have plenty of fun with you," he taunted, picking up Theo's body and teleporting back to his new underground home.

Scott and Liam explained what had happened back at the library to the pack, who had been reluctant to listen at first. "Void Stiles is back!" Scott finished. Liam nodded vigorously in agreement to the statement, the rest of the pack, except Lydia, looked at the two as if they were crazy. Most of them, but Scott, Malia and Lydia, haven't witnessed the Nogitsune but have heard the stories of the havoc it has wreaked in the past. They all wondered the same thing that Scott had originally tried to explain: if the nogitsune was dead, how did it come back to life? That was truly the unanswered question.

Lydia tilted her head oddly, as if in some sort of a trance. "Oh, sweetheart." she gazed at Scott. "Was he ever truly gone?" She asked. They all thought about Stiles recent behaviors. His dreams were beginning to come back, he wasn't sleeping much, he was becoming more possessive and hard headed, but no one seemed to acknowledge any of it. They just happened to think it was ordinary. It was at that time, that the pack had realized that Void Stiles was back, and he had gone after an innocent Theo with a lot of baggage and pain. Theo was the perfect source of energy for the Nogitsune, and the pack had given him up without a fight.